He rolled his eyes. "I told Airi first."

I made a face. "Why?"

"We're friends." He answered, almost teasing me.

"Whatever Simon."

I checked the time on the Rolex watch Airi gave me last Christmas. It was already past five in the afternoon which means Airi would be here any minute.

"So how's work?" Simon asked.

"Good," I answered. "Pretty good."

"Nice." He muttered.

Airi and I quit our job in the bar after graduation. I found a job in a consulting company while Airi found a job a month later after ten applications and four final interviews, two companies called offering her a job position. She chose The Waldorlf Hilton Hotel and works in the sales team. It's a bit near from my work and our place so it's nice.

I still dj but only during events when they invite me.

Minutes later, Airi ran to me from the employees exit and clung to my neck, leaning herself.

"Ayoko na. Inaalipin ako doon. Mag-re-resign na ako. Ikaw na ang bahala sa future natin. Magiging palamunin na lang ako. Ibabayad ko na lang katawan ko. Kahit laspagin mo ako." She retorted.

I saw Simon raise a brow. "Is is that hard?" He asked.

Airi looked at him and nodded. "Uu. Alam mo ba pinagalitan ako ng head kanina dahil mali daw yung nabigay ko na file. Tapos kanina inutusan ako sa front office tapos nawala ako. Tapos nung lunch lang ako nakapagpahinga ng maayos kaso isang oras lang." She bawled.

I laughed and embraced her. "That is work all right."

She looked up to me pouting. "Resign na ako."

I rolled my eyes. "It has only been a month."

"Ihhh. Ayoko na." She retorted.

"Just give it a year. For experience and it would be a bad record on your resume in the future. If you still don't like it, you can resign and look for another job." I told her.

Airi nibbled her lower lip while giving me a cute face. "Hindi ba pwedeng ikaw na lang ang kumayod for us? I am willing to be malaspag for your own expense."

I made a face. "Woman please."

"Eto eto na magtitiis na. Kagigil." She mumbled.

"Have patience. You'll get use to it." I told her.

"Simon bilisan mong mag-graduate at magtayo ng business para ako ang general manager." She told Simon.

"I'm not planning any." Simon answered.

"Hindi mo sure." Airi mumbled.

We walked the streets and headed to the nearest restaurant to fill our stomachs. I was tired too. The whole day of sitting down in that four cornered wall was tiring. But Airi have always made my day as usual. In the morning when I wake up and I see her smiling face and hear her corny or horny jokes then in the afternoon where she complains about work but still does it. She really gives spice to my life.

"Eh ikaw Simon, kelan ka magkaka-jowa?" Airi asked when we were seated down the restaurant.

Simon made a face. "What's with the sudden intrusion?"

"What's with the sudden intrusion," Airi mimicked. "Ang tanong ay hindi sinasagot ng isa pang tanong. Sipain kaya kita?" She retorted.

He rolled his eyes. "I am dating. I will tell you both about it when it's serious." He replied.

I raised a brow. "So there is someone." I commented.

"Yung blonde ba nung last sa sinehan?" Airi asked excitedly.

"We did not click."

"Paano kayo magcli-click kung ayaw mo sa BDSM?"

"It's not about sex AJ. It's just that we've got nothing to talk about. She's into material world. All she talks about is how she wants to buy this and that."

"Gago sugar dadey ata hanap nun hindi jowa." Airi muttered.

"My point exactly."

"Sorry Simon. I believe you will be third wheel for a while." I teased him.

He rolled his eyes. "Keep dreaming."

"Anong gusto mong graduation gift Simon? Gusto ba ng waifu pillow ulit?" Airi asked.

"No thank you."

"I insist. Bibilhin ko. Or sex toy you want?"

I covered Airi's mouth. "I think that's enough," She bit my hands. I jerked. "What the hell?!"

She pouted the smiled, taking my hands and rubbed them. "Masaket ba? Kiss ko na ba Sandwo?" She said sweetly.

I could only sigh. 

---
Rawr