1-

Hyejun's POV- At the age of five, my favorite playtime with my father was when I was the cowgirl and he was the horse. We would run around the huge apartment that my father has just bought. I loved my father as my first lover. Because your father has to be their man of their life.

At the age of seven. It was a Saturday rainy evening. So I had to stay home and do some creative things on my own. I drew a family portrait. I was so proud of myself, so I ran to the living room and showed my art to my parents.

-''Mama, Papa, Look what I did ! '' I said with a lot of excitement

-''Oh wow honey, so much talent you have'' My mother replied

I saw my father looking at me, he took a sip of his coffee and went back reading his newspaper as if nothing happens. I don't but at that moment, my heart broke into millions of pieces. I felt like my papa... wasn't my papa... As I leave the leaving room. My papa called me. A smiled popped into my face

-''Go practice your piano.'' He ordered. I got happy for no reason. I just had thing weird feeling but I ignored it, thinking it was nothing really important.

At eleven years old. I remembered that I forgot my agenda in my parent's room because my mother wanted to write a letter to my teacher. But I forgot I had this huge assignment due for the next day. The reason why I am so nervous to get in my parent's room is that I am not allowed to be in their room. It's a house rule. But mother left the house for her work, so is father. So I won't be punished if I get in their room because they won't know. I tiptoed towards their room. As I was closer o/f the room. I heard some noise in the room. I didn't clearly know, but I was sure I heard some squeaking bed noise. I approached the door to be sure that I am hearing things right. Then I heard a woman's voice, yelling

-''When are you divorcing her? I can't keep this a secret anymore''

-''Don't worry sweetie, the papers are ready. I just need to bring it up slowly.''

I can't believe this. This is not my mother's voice. This is not my father's wife. This is not my mother in that room. My father is with another woman, under his own family roof. How dare he. How dare he play behind our back. Who is this man? I don't know him anymore. Since then, I never looked, talked with him the same way I did when I was a little kid.

At the age of twelve. A few months ago, I found out that my father had a secret affair. But I didn't have the guts to talk about it to my mother. I was embarrassed to be the topic and just randomly talk about. Turns out that my father is a rich businessman and the woman who he's dating with was his secretary. The reason why my father was never home was because he lived in his second house. The big mansion that is two hours away from where we currently live. My father didn't give the divorce paper yet because he was never home or he just felt it was time too. But he finally confesses because the second woman he's with is pregnant with his child. My mother couldn't comprehend all these information that came out of the blue. So she ran out of the apartment. She felt so stupid, weak. The man that he loved fell in love with someone else. She didn't know why. But she knew that she was so careless to know that something was wrong with her husband and thought her life was amazing. Nothing was wrong until today. She wanted air, she wanted space, she wanted to leave this place. She wanted so much that she was in her own world. She couldn't see the reality. Yet, the next thing she knew. She was on the ground. Bleeding in the middle of the streets. Crying with no sound. She's just there. Laying on the ground. In silence. Tears falling in her eyes. I ran as quick as possible and hugged my mother. Blaming it on me. My fault because I couldn't dare to tell her the truth. Hiding this for so long, thinking it would things make better. In contrary. It made my family fall apart in front of my eyes. My mother is dying in the hands. Father has a new family. I knew he didn't care about us, but at a point, he didn't call the ambulance for my mother or approached her to apologize or give some help. Made me hate him like I never thought I would.