She scoffs "yeah see ya" he removes his arm from around her and went back to his friends, as she heads back up to the classroom.

Skip 2 hours

I sat in my 3rd class slouched in my seat, resting my head in my hand trying my best to write down the notes. Finally we got down to the last slide, I quickly wrote it down then laying my head down.

the intercom beeped a couple of times before, an administrator voice spoke "Do you have a Y/n Lopez" my head popped up at my name "Yes she's here" my teacher responded "Send her to the office to sign out".

I was confused but wasn't complaining, I quickly put my notebook back in my bag. I left the classroom heading down to the office where my mother was waiting.

Once we got to the car I asked "So what made you come get me?" she smiled over at "To clean the house" my mouth dropped "Momma!" she started laughing "I'm playing, we're having a girls day, work been hard and I know school has been hard too"

"School has been hard" I nodded in agreement "Well first we'll go get our nails done" I've been planning on getting my nails done "Yay!".

The nails:

We exited the nail salon "She did them so good mom look" I showed her "Oh they're really pretty baby" I smiled happy I get to spend time with my mom but even more to not have to finish today at school

We went to a a hair salon, I got a trim and got it styled. The last thing of the day was a spa appointment for us, my muscles after felt so good. Definitely have to do this again some time.

I got me a fruit cup from a near by stand, with all my favorite fruits. We got back home and I threw my cup away going over to where my dad was sitting. "Heard y'all went out, how'd it go" I sat down next to him "It went amazing I got my nails done, my hair, and a spa treatment" he smiled, happy I had a good time "Well let me make it more amazing, here" he pulled a box out of no where and handed it to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I took the box and opened it, it was a necklace and it had two rings. "Oh my gosh it's so beautiful dad thank you" I hugged him tightly "You're welcome bumblebee" he kissed my temple and I left to go upstairs to my room.

The necklace and rings:

My phone started ringing as soon as I got out the shower, I held my towel against me as I answered putting the phone up to my ear

My phone started ringing as soon as I got out the shower, I held my towel against me as I answered putting the phone up to my ear. "Hello" I spoke "Hey can I come crash over there, I don't feel like being home at the moment" it was Javon he sounded off "Yeah is everything okay?" i heard him sigh "No I just need someone, particularly you" my heart melted at his words "Yeah you can come but can't let my people know so, window".

"Okay I'll be there" he said before hanging up, I put my phone down and got dressed. I was brushing my teeth as I heard a knock on my window. Quickly I rinsed my mouth and wiped my mouth, going to unlock the window.

Soon as he entered he embraced me in a tight hug, his face buried in my neck. I rubbed his back softly until he finally pulled away, "Hell I'm sorry for all this" I shook my head "No it's okay, tell me what's up" I said sitting down on my bed him following.

"Some boys I hung out with tonight did some shit, they bought drugs from some junky a while back. Well the dude seen them and came after them since they never paid him back yet, I took off in a different direction leaving them now they hate me because I didn't help them out" I listened closely and after he was done I scoffed "Well it wasn't your fault they couldn't pay the dude back, that's their bitch ass faults".

Javon laughed at my reaction "I couldn't go home because I knew they were close by, they wanna fight me for no reason" I was shocked how these boys wanted to basically jump him because he didn't help with their bullshit.

"You could beat them one by one.." I nudged his shoulder causing him to roll his eyes "Yeah that's for another day, right now I wanna be with you" I smiled and giggled "Who wouldn't" he made a face "Don't push it".

We ended up cuddling and watching a movie, he laid on my chest as my arm was around him and I played with his hair. His breathing slowed and became steady meaning he was asleep. I turned off the tv and got myself comfortable before falling asleep myself.

*REDID AND EDITED*