☇25

imagine

imagine

x

harry asked you to come help him out with writing a song for the album. you're a little confused as to why, considering you have zero song writing experience.

"so, what exactly is this song supposed to be about?" you asked him.

"well, i haven't got a decent idea yet. that's why you're here." he told you

"harry, i don't know anything about writing songs, i'm a photographer." you said with an eyebrow slightly raised.

"maybe so, but you've always got good ideas so i called you." he said.

'i've never had a good idea in my life. i failed our english writing class freshman year of college, what good am i at writing songs?' you thought to yourself.

"please remind me of the last time i thought of something smart, harry." you asked him as he glanced at you and pondered.

though you know absolutely nothing about writing a song, you were actually happy harry asked you to come.

"i can think of a time." he replied, scooting his chair up against yours. he turned his body to face you and his eyes ran over your face.

"please, humor me." you said to him, jokingly throwing your hands up.

"you decided to come here tonight." he stated as he moved his hand to lay on top of yours, on the arm of your chair. you moved your eyes up to his to see he was already glancing your way.

-

you two thought of song titles and lyrics for hours. you had never seen this soft side of harry before, but you liked it. you loved it even.