"That's not the worst part; they want me to get married in three months to a billionaire's son to save our resorts." Abegail stops eating for a minute.

"I never thought that arrange marriage still exist until now." Gwen matched her action.

"I don't know what to do sissy I have been very stress about this my parents are counting on me as much as I wan't to be selfish person I can't." Abegail is close to break down.

"I know how difficult this situation is for you and the effects it will bring. We've been your friend for decade and I only saw you this hopeless when your Lolo died but then at the end of the day you'll find solace." Gwen rendered her best encouraging word.

"Lolo Matthew's death was something that we expected to happen but me getting tied up to a total stranger is not even close to reality." Abegail can't even decipher the outcome of this deal.

"But reality speaking your family business will fall down into pieces it's just a matter of time before it happens." Gwen sensible advised.

"I accepted that but my mind contradicts my own reasoning whereas my hearts goes to the people who are part of our success. I can't turn my back on them but my job, my life here and the kids..." Abegail let the tears fall that she's been warding off.

"I don't want to say it but you don't really have any options to choose but take it." Gwen offered her a tissue.

"I know and I can't live up on guilt knowing they are 3000 people who are relying on me then there's Aurora that I am responsible too." Abegail sobs more.

Aurora is her seven years old patient that she fell in love with in one of the charities she is helping. She is a smart, bubbly little girl with an innocent heart. When Abegail found out her brain tumour she took the liberty in paying for her operation and all her medical bills. Abegail made it her mission to be keep her unharm from all the pain and give anything just to see her eyes opens up and smiling again.

"You really cared for that little girl so much like a daughter." Gwen observed this eversince that patient was admitted.

"I just can't help it and I believed she doesn't deserve to suffer on that early stage of life." Abegail is staring blanky on the table and hiccuped.

"We're on the same page on that I also feel pity for that girl but you know it's against the policy to have any emotional attachment to any of our patients." Gwen made her point.

"It's hard to be on our shoes, the weight of delivering a bad news to family or just a seeing our patients suffering are heartbreaking." Abegail sipped her orange juice.

"That is because we are human and it's normal." Gwen justified her friend's emotion.

"I just hope she finds a family soon because right her only family is us." Abegail wiped her wet eyes.

"I think what's make it hard for you to decide is because you're afraid to go back to your old life and leaving Aurora." Gwen assumes that is the case.

"You're right about Aurora she has become a huge part of me in a matter of six months and I would really like to see her become lively again but my life back in Philippines is something that can't be avoided." Abegail made her point.

"I have an idea why don't you adopt her since you're almost like a mother to her since no one has come yet to claim her birthright." Gwen suggestion is like a bulb light in Abegail's head.

"Sissy, you're a genius!" Abegail widened her eyes.

"Of course! I am the best!" Gwen complimented herself more.