CH 11... Spits On Shoe And Stupid Guards

~VARA~

"im not-" i was cut off by Lydias Alpha or whatever he is.

"look Justin i didn't ask you to help Lydia did i?" he yells at the guy... Justin. Lydia stood and told me to stay in the car and then shut the doors, i watched as Lydia walked up to the two men that was arguing about something when a hand came from behind me and covered my mouth with a cloth made me fade into darkness...

i was forced awake by cold ice water and glared up at the guy that did it. "wow not a morning person are you?" he smiles and i just spit on his foot.

he growled and then i was slapped a crossed the face, i landed on my side on the floor from the force. "teach you how to acted around me you little bitch" he growled and i looked up to see him start to unbuckle his pants. "i think you should pay attention to your surroundings" and then the guy that was standing in front of me fell and he had NO head.

i looked at the dead guy with wide eyes and then looked up at see a guy looking into the guy dead eyes. "wha-why-"

"im Sebastian and i don't like assholes like this guy-who by the way tortured me for DAYS.. then made a dumb mistake by dropping a drop of blood on the floor of my cell and well now im getting out of here would you like to join me?" he says and i just look at him wide eyed. "sorry i haven't talked to another person from out side in awhile" he smiles and breaks the chains i was in and helps me stand, then he growled at me. "do you know Katherine Drake?" he asked and then his name clicked. it was Kats Sebastian and i smiled. "oh wow i was starting to think she made you up" i laughed and he looked like he wanted to fall. "are you ok?" i asked and leaned down to looked into his eyes. "is she ok?" he looked at me and i smiled. "yeah she really misses you" i smile and think about how i found her spacing out in the guest room she was in. "come on" he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the cell and into a hallway of confusion. "how the hell are we getting out of here?" i asked and looked to my right down a long hallway and then to my left and the same a long hallway.

"simple i'll fallow your scent out of here" he looked at me and smiled showing his fangs and i didn't know i was staring. "don't worry i wont bit you"he said looking down at me.

i looked down and then he pulled me down a hallway and then to the right down another hallway and then to the left down a-guess... another hallway.

we did this a couple more times until this hallway had a door at the end. "Finally" Sebastian says and as we started to walk someone yells at us. "HEY YOU HOW DID YOU GET OUT?!?!?!" the stupid man yell at us. "stay here" he says and then in a blur he's gone and so id the dumb guy. "ok i'll just stay right here" i say to myself. "talking to yourself it going to make people think your crazy. you know?" i jump and spin around to face Sebastian. "wow your fast" i say as he grabs my hand and leads the was to the door.

once we made it to the door, he slowly looks out the door and then grabs my hand again and pulls me out of the place we were in. "run" he told me and i did.

i ran as fast as my short lags could take me and one i hit the tree line i stopped, and then im picked up. "what the hell?" i say and look at Sebastian. "your to slow" he growls and then in a blur im in a different place. "how the hell?" i asked myself out loud. "didn't i tell you to stop that?" he set me on my feet and i looked around. "stay hidden behind these trees, i'll be back" he starts walking. "please don't leave me here" he stopped and turned to face me. "i'll be back just stay hidden ok?" he looks at me and i nod and then he's gone.

"stay hidden" i say to myself and sit at the base of a big tree, waiting for him to come back...

* * *

~SEBASTIAN~

i felt sorry for her bu i had to get a car and she was to slow and i needed my hands. "hello how may i help you Sir?" a short guy with a dumb looking goatee asked with a bored smile. "how much for that used 2011 Ford Ranger out there?" i say and he nods "6.000. cash or card?" he asked and i pulled out some cash i took from alot of the guards at that prison.

why the hell they would keep cash on them beats the hell outa me."cash" i say and hand him the 6.000 and he walks me out to the truck. "would you like to look at it?" he opened the door and i got in and held out my hand. "oh so you-ok" he hands me the keys and walks away.

i shut the door and start the truck and go to the spot i left Vara.

i stop the truck and get out . "Vara?" i call to her and then she jumps out from behind the trees. "i was started to think you left me" she laughed a nervous laugh. "come on lets get the hell out of here i say and get back into the tuck and she run to the other side and jumps in the passenger seat. "lets go home" she smiles and i find myself smiling at the thought of seeing Katherine again...