mauuuu sidddyyyy

It was now evening. Sid was all ready to leave. In the airport waiting for the flight which would probably take a 10 min Or so. While Sana and the kids sat with him taking his last few minutes before they see him again after 2 months.
Sid : Sana you will be okay nah?
Sana : hmm baba faltu ka stress naa le toh hi behtar rahega

He has been asking this question for the past 3 hours continuously. His legs was shaking Sana knew evey well he was stressed. Fighting within herself she kept herself all strong just not to break Sid again publicly there is media just outside . Their private moments can easily be leaked. While the kids was sad too. They were unfiltered so they didn't knew how to hide their tears behind a fake face.
Announcement : The flight to Canada has arrived and i request the passengers to not be late and board the plane ASAP.

The indigo flight have already arrived. The announcement made them shiver in fear to let go of each other.

He let out a heavy sigh. It felt like it was stuck for a long time.
They got up. Sid went on his knees first hugged the babies and then got up
He looked at Sana whow as still smilling ear to ear.
He hugged her tight and mumbled softly.
Sid : stop being someone you are not. Main yaheen hoon tere pass baccha. Acche se rehna sabka dhyaan rakhna aur when I return be my lil kiddo again. I love you
Sana smilled at how she gets her even when she didn't saye a single word about it.
Taking his trolly bidding goodbye Sid was slowly vanishing amidst the crowd in the airport. Sana still stood there not wanting to let him. Go out of her sight. While the kids kept pulling her hand bfrom either side trying hard to bring her back to reality but she was still there wanting him to just look back once and bid goodbye. Her hopes were about to die when she saw him trying to go to the flight but then he turned back and saw her still there. He smilles and that's when she smilled again. Genuinely this time.Giving him a dramatic flying kiss she flipped her hair and went to the car. While Sid chuckled at her and went to board the flight.

The kids and Sana came to a waiting adith who was waiting there all this time just to take them back
Sana smilled at him. Their TEAM it is. She is so proud of each and evry person in this team. Adith has became like their own now he is just like a brother to them while ken he is a absolute gem.
Sana : adith why are you waiting for so long baba chali jatti main naah Tu itna mat tension le
Adith : bhai chala gaya 2 mahine k liye toh fir unki jaan ka khayal na rakhoon haan kya bol rahi hoon bhabi?
Sana smilled at his genuine words hopping into the car.
The kids sar with her.
Adith started the engine and was about to start when they saw the Canada flight set off. Sana smilled and pointing it
Sana : there he goes.
Arav : byee pap
Musu : byee mauuu sidddyyy
( they have now started calling their parents names and tbh they don't mind it)
Sana : ayeee meri paati pe nazaar maat laga muskaan
Musi giggled
They went home. Maa knew Sana was emotional now. So she was all prepared to give her a lil pampering.
Entering home she saw neetu dii and maa still  there whe preeti di have gone to jijus family's place for two days.
Maa : beta come here after you freshen up.
Sana smilled at her
Sana : aati hoon maa aur dii ap dono ruko
She went quickly changing into her shorts and a comfy top .
She came in the dinning and saw maa sitting in the sofa.
Maa : come and sit here.
She said pointing at the place just below the sofa where she sat.

She knew what was comming next. Giging she went and sat in front of her legs fcaing her back to maa.

Maa startes giving a hair massage to her with the oil while dii  started gossiping. The kids already started playing with each other

Dii : waise Sana when are you thinking to put them in school?
Sana : dii sidharth ate hi we will admit them to school sab kuch set ksediya ab bas do mahine baad start kar denge unki studies.
Dii : haan sahi hain aur tera wo movie kab release honge?
Sana : in a month dii. Uski hi promotion hain kal ughh this month will be busy sidharth ki promotion bhi mujhe karna parega, lekin bacchon ka kya karun

Dii : Aree bhai humko paraya bhi kardiya tune haan? Main yaha hoon maa hain  , bari hain (she addresed preeti by "bari" Which apparently means elder one)

Sana giggled full heartedly
Maa : sana stay still don't move.
Maa flared at her whe she obeyed like a lil girl.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 :

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁?

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲?

𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘂'𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝗱? 🥺💋

𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗵𝗶 𝗸𝗮𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗮

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 ♥♥♥