"Bagel and mocha latte," Wanda says as she rolls over, closing her eyes.

Kennedy closes the door and looks over at Natasha, "She wants a bagel and a mocha latte."

"Sure she doesn't want her coffee black like her soul?"

"This coming from the woman who wanted to have all black furniture," Kennedy responds as she heads over to the stairs.

"Hey, you know what else I said?" Natasha asks, "That great company makes a great bed, and you have the greatest bed of all time."

"Me?" Kennedy asks, "You do! I'm in it."

"Yeah, well I'm number one on the hottest Avenger's ranking," Natasha responds.

"Well, if I was an Avenger, I would be number one," Kennedy retorts.

"Okay," Natasha retorts and Kennedy rolls her eyes as she follows Natasha out of the house.

"Last names!" Kennedy exclaims, "What are we going to do about last names?"

"I know you want to keep yours because of your dad, so I could take your name?"

"But I like Romanoff, it's so cool," Kennedy pouts, "We could hyphenate. Kennedy-Allen Romanoff. Natasha Allen-Romanoff. Kennedy Romanoff-Allen. Natasha Romanoff-Allen. I feel our last names aren't compatible."

Natasha chuckles at that.

"I could just hyphenate," Kennedy states, "I like the sound of Kennedy Romanoff-Allen. It's sexy."

"Is it?" Natasha asks her.

"Yeah," Kennedy says, "You know what? Romanoff-Allen is the best and since we're not telling anyone we're getting married; we'll just deal with repercussions of too many syllables last name later."

They get in the car and drive over to the register of deeds to get their marriage licenses before heading over to the courthouse.

There was a kind elderly couple outside the courthouse and Kennedy walked over to them with a smile.

"Hi," she greets, getting their attention, "Um my name is Kennedy, and this is Natasha. We were hoping to get married today and we don't have any witnesses. We were wondering if you'd be ours?"

The lady looks at her husband and he shrugs before looking back at Kennedy with a smile, "We'd love to."

"Thank you so much," Kennedy tells them. They help the couple up the stairs of the courthouse and inform them that they intended to get married. They were told to sit outside of a room. Kennedy sat down beside the older woman.

"I didn't get your name," Kennedy says.

"Patricia," she introduces herself, "That's my husband, Harold. We've been married for nearly sixty years now."

"Wow," Kennedy says nodding her head, "That's longer than I've been alive."

"I'd hope so," Patricia says, "You have such a youthful face."

"Thank you," Kennedy says, "So how did you and Harold meet?"

"We grew up together," Patricia tells her, "Harold lived in the house next door to me. We'd play together. Grow together. And then the war happened. Korea first, then Vietnam. He came home both times and we knew it was meant to be. Got married as soon as he came back."

"That's precious," Kennedy says.

"What about you?" Patricia asks with a smile, "How'd you meet the redhead bombshell?"

Kennedy chuckles, "We um we kind of grew up together. She had to move away but we promised to find each other, and we did. Been together since then. She woke up this morning and just said she couldn't wait anymore and now we're here."