I took them back, "Obviously. And I promise you, I'll take it seriously....after all, its about how you fell inlove with me...and why."

He hugged me close, "I love you....your perfect."

I set the journals onto the night stand and hugged him back, "I love you...your my everything."

We layed down together in bed and he held me close. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"Goodnight Toms....and Happy Birthday." He said.

I smiled, "Thankyou, and goodnight my Boorista."

Time Skip ~ 1:58am

I woke up in the middle of the night and sat up in bed. I opened my eyes to see a dim light shinning from the bathroom. I waited a few minutes then Ranboo walked out.

I used my grabby fingers, "Come back~"

He chuckled and walked back over to me. He layed beside me and I hugged him. He kissed my head, "Go back to sleep baby."

I hummed, "Night..."

"Goodnight." He mumbled.

I couldn't go to sleep though.....I looked up at him and he was wide awake.

"Ranboo?" I asked.

"Mhmm?" He hummed.

"Are you tired?"

He shook his head, "Nope....you?"

I shook my head he layed me down, "Close your eyes, soon you'll fall asleep."

I pushed him off and sat back up, "Ranboo?"

He sat up too, "Yeah?" He asked as he scooted closer, for he didn't like to be pushed away.

I hugged him again, "What time is it?"

He reached for his phone and quickly checked, "2:06am"

I nodded, "Do you think my parents are sleeping?"

He chuckled putting his arms back around me, "I'd assume so, yes."

Quick Note: Non PGbeyond this point. Skip to the end if your uncomfortable. No ploy missed. Sorry.... :(

I blushed a bright red, "Can I-....can I have my birthday gift?"

Though I couldn't see his face perfectly clear, I know he blushed as he spoke, "Ofcourse, love."

We both stood up and he turned on the lamp. He double checked that the window and door were locked then pulled me close by my waist, "If your ready, get on the bed."

I smirked, "Before we begin, I have a few requests..."

He raised an eyebrow, "And what would that be?"

"I don't want you to be gentle....you know what I want..." I said pulling him close.

He blushed then nodded, "Get on the bed."

I raised an eyebrow now, "Was that an order?"

He picked me up and pinned me to the bed, "Tommy, I still need consent....May I?"

I nodded, "Certainly...just do it the way I want it, yeah?"

He put a finger to my lips, "We'll do it how I want it...."

I blushed and whined, "Hurry u-"

He grabbed my bottom lip, "Shhh, you do what I say..."

I turned red and nodded. He slowly unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. Then he took my shirt off of me. He took his own clothes off and now we were just in our boxers. He teased me and rubbed up against me multiple times.

I moaned, "Stop being a tease...just do it already."

He chuckled and rubbed his thumb across my lips, "Shhh, be quiet yeah?"

I nodded and then rolled up against him. He held my hips down, "I lead Tommy."

I moaned again, "Ranboo....your making m-"

He moaned, "You sound so pretty when you make those noises....that's all I want to hear from now on, okay?"

I blushed and nodded.

...

Let's just say....I wasn't quiet...

1,126 words
If you skipped, nothing was missed :)
OMG and thanks so much for 90k reads!! I just can't believe it!!!!! Thankyou so much!
Anyways, hope you enjoyed, bye! <3