"Nope I'm still going to be the first one there." I said running past her as both her and Shaquita groaned and started chasing after me. I reached the Pokemon research lab and went inside.

"First one here." I said as I looked around seeing rows and rows of books most likely written by the professor. Professor Magnolia was the leading expert of Gigantamax research which made her very important to the people of Galar. After all Gigantamaxing is Something you can't do outside of Galar. You can't even do it in Galar unless you're at a power spot.

"You're too fast, and too energetic for it being this early." I heard Shaquita say from behind me.

"Or you're just slow and lazy." I said jokingly as she flipped me off. I heard a small noise, and looked around looked around before seeing a small Yamper running towards me. It stopped and just stared at me barking lightly.

"Hey! Sorry about him he just likes meeting new people." I heard a woman's voice say. I looked up and saw a woman with long peach colored hair. She was wearing a light green sweater under a brown button jacket, blue jeans, light gree and black boots, and had glasses on her forehead.

"I'd hit that." I heard Shaquita mumble as Sally and I just looked at her.

"Don't give me that look. You can't tell me neither of you aren't thinking the same thing." She said as I looked away cause she was right.

"Exactly besides she's a total MILF." Shaquita said as the woman giggled as she reached us.

"Alright that aside what can I do for you 3? I'm Sonia by the way Professor Magnolia's granddaughter." Sonia said as I was wishing she phrased it differently cause I know Shaquita doesn't have a filter.

"I don't know about for me, but I know what you can do to me." Shaquita said as I sighed and decided to say something.

"Anyway we came here to get pokemon." I said as Shaquita rolled her eyes at me. Sonia suddenly had a look of understanding on her face.

"Oh you 3 must be the one's Leon was talking about." Sonia said as I looked at her a little confused.

"He came by earlier after giving his little brother a Pokemon and left these 3 with me saying that 3 people were going to show up for Pokemon." She explained as she tossed 3 pokeballs in the air. As the Pokemon inside were released I saw that they were the 3 starter Pokemon Grookey, Sobble, and Scorbunny.

"Apparently Hop took a Grookey I guess Leon had caught 2 of them. I'm not completely sure why he was adamant about you 3 choosing from this group of Pokemon but that's what Leon said he wanted." Sonia explained while the 3 starters were exploring their new surrounding. Grookey was climbing around the bookshelves, Scorbunny was running around leaving burning footprints, and Sobble was in a corner looking like he was trying to hide from everyone.

"Well I'm sure Leon has his reasons. I don't know about these 2 but I know the starter I want." I said walking over to intercept Scorbunny. I stood in his path and he stopped as he got close to me, and looked at me with curiosity.

"Well are you ready to help me conquer the pokemon world?" I asked the small rabbit Pokemon while smiling. The rabbit smiled back and I held my hand up for a high five which was met instantly by my new partner pokemon. I looked over at the others who were smiling a little at the interaction.

"I knew you'd want Scorbunny, but that's just fine cause I want Grookey. Though you did get one thing wrong. You won't be conquering the pokemon world we will right Grookey?" Shaquita asked as the Grookey which had climbed up to her shoulder while she talked let out small noises of agreement.