"Elaborate."

Kirsten sighed and made an indian seat.

"Three years. I need to act dead for three years."

The Count made a troubled expression and rubbed the temple of his nose.

"And where will you go after that?"

"To the forest of death. I'll stay there, it's the safest place for me and the best place to train and hide.

The room fell in silence for a moment before the Count decided to speak.

"Why are you doing so much risk just to lure out these people who wanted to destroy us. Don't tell me you already know who-"

"I still don't dad. You know it better because you are a knight that fighting an unknown group of people are deadly. We don't know who we were fighting nor whose the enemy or traitors. I don't like the feeling of being controlled and played like some kind of character in a novel. I am the who writes my own destiny and whoever prevents me from doing that are my enemy."

The Count suddenly felt a chill on his back upon seeing the cold and dangerous gaze of her daughter. Everytime she emits this cold aura he felt like she is someone at his age or older than him.

But of course that's impossible. He just wondered if his blood was just strong that she inherited all his strong characters and nature.

"Whatever you do Lavender I am going to support you. But please don't forget that I'm here. Even though I've been silent for too long, I assure you that I can turn this empire upside down if I want to."

Kirsten grinned at her father.

"I know that. That's why I am asking father-"

"Dad. Call me dad from now on."

Kirsten looked stopped and rolled her eyes at him.

"Seriously. Fine Dad, I am asking you to show yourself more often in high society from now on. Be involved in politics and mess with the other representatives especially Duke Welverine."

Count Bruella frowned upon hearing the name of someone he personally despise.

"Did you learn something about him?"

A triumphant smile came across her face and snap her fingers. Within a few second, a bug flied over her direction.

"Show me what you saw."

A hologram immediately appeared in front of them.

Inside the hologram was the scene that happened between Irisviel and Historia. Their voices was not loud however the bug still manage to record their conversation since no one would suspect that a bug is a video and audio recording device.

"Was it you?"

"W-What? What are you talking about!"

"Don't lie! You planned this do you? Ha! Are you trying to ruin the story Irisviel? Stupid bitch. The numbers will not let this pass."

"I s-swear I didn't! I know my r-role I.. I will never do such thing!"

It was only short but for Kirsten it was enough for her to know half of the truth of what kind of enemy she will be facing.

This group of people called numbers must be strong enough to make these powerful families work for them. It is possible that aside from Belladonna Kingdom and Welverine duchy they still have allies from each part of the continents.

'Are these people connected to the demon that the elves and dragons talked about? Hmm.. it is possible. Since they were obviously aiming for the forest of death they must already probably know about the secret lying inside of it.'

"So, what do you think dad?"

"Bullshit."

"Right?"

She couldn't disagree anymore. The whole situation is really bullshit. These people called numbers and the people involved with these people are acting like a character in the novel and make it feel like a fairytale when in fact they want to manipulate and steal the treasures lying inside the forest of death.

The novel Perfection that she read in her past life was actually not a romantic story of a prince charming and angelic heroine. It is the plot that these people are trying to make into reality and unfortunately to them I already know the flow their shitty plan.

'So that is why no matter how I ruin the plot of the novel, the main characters are not affected by it only those extras that are insignificant ones. How cute.'

"So dad, will you let me do what I want now? I promise to come back alive. It's not that we won't be seeing each other anyway. You can still visit me in the forest to see how I am doing."

She met the cold gaze of her father. His face wasn't showing any emotions anymore. It looks like he's really annoyed and furious. Well, she can't blame him.

"I'll let you in one condition."

"Okay what is it."

"I'm going to do also what I want from this moment. Don't even dare try to stop me Lavender because I know you want me to usually follow your plan. I am still your father."

Kirsten clicked her tongue before responding.

"Psh, fine."

After making their deal. They decided to stop their conversation and continue it to their manor.

"By the way Lavender, did you really drank a poison?"

The Count asked which Kirsten casually answered.

"Yup."

"What?! Then how come you look fine?"

"It's a poison that I made that will be cured with enough rest for ten days. I am fine for now thanks to this barrier. I put a temporary antidote inside this barrier in a form of tiny particles floating in the air. Once the barrier is gone I'll be back from my usual sick body."

The Count shook his head and just commented.

"You're really crazy."

"Thanks for the compliment."

"It's not a compliment!"

To be continued...

Sorry for the late update. I've been too busy with my school works that's why. But hey! To those who reach at this point, thank you! I'll do my best to keep you entertained and thrilled in every chapters! :D