"Greetings your highness, I am not in the mood today. Can I hear some brief explanation of what's going on here."

The priest, maids and royal knights inside the room flinched when they felt the atmosphere inside became colder.

"Pardon Count, but she seems to be mistaken me as her father. She's been calling out for you since the moment she fell and coughed blood. Please don't misunderstand."

Prince Raizel answered calmly. His brows were also slightly twitching as he said those words. He didn't understand why he feels upset being mistaken as a father out of all people. Does he really look like a father?

A sigh of relief came across his face and walk towards her daughter. He sat on the chair beside the bed and gently strokes her hair and her chubby cheeks.

"You can let her hand go now your highness."

Prince Raizel let go of her hand and he was also relieved that she let go. Honestly, he was in that position for almost three hours now since the incident.

"I will be going now Count. As you can see I still need to clean myself."

He was talking about the blood on his robe.

Count Bruella did a short curtsy.

"I won't hold you any longer your highness. Thank you for being by my daughter's side."

Prince Raizel nodded and then exited the room without looking back.

Count Bruella also ordered all the people inside the room to leave them. As soon as he ensured that no one is near in the place anymore. He fished out the little cube where his daughter usually store her creations and throw it on the floor.

"Dad here."

"Why are you giving this to me."

He asked and accepted the cube that she handed to him. He was waiting for an explanation but she just shrugged and said.

"Use it according to your instinct. I may do something crazy one of these days and use it when that time comes."

She answered with a playful smile in her face that made him frown. She's hiding something from him again.

That memory happened few months ago.

He's not sure if it's going to work but his instinct is screaming that he needed to do it.

As usual, the cube exploded without sound however a seemingly green wall appeared in every corner of the room.

"A barrier?"

While the Count was looking to the green transparent wall, Kirsten opened her eyes and smirked because everything went according to her plan.

"Dad."

The Count looked at her daughter with a surprised expression.

"What are you so surprised. Do you really think I would be taken down easily dad?"

"Crazy little girl."

Kirsten chuckled hearing her father.

"So, what's with this little act of yours?"

The Count asked calmly. He was now relieved that she is fine. She's waiting for her to explain just what kind of trick she pulled off this time to fool everyone here including the highest mage in the empire.

"Dad, I can't move freely when there's a lot of eyes watching me. So I decided to remove myself from their suspicion so I can begin seriously train myself."