What if we... meet again?

What if we...meet again?
You didn't know you were going to fall for this person... they were your commander... should you be feeling this way? You didn't know what that feeling was cause it was first time you were feeling this way. You needed to understand what you... want. Now who is going to help you about it? You can't go to the doctor about it and plus Hange was the best science at the first place. Going to them about the "the feeling" they made by themselves?

You could never know when you going to die cause every single minute titans could attack you. And Hange was section commander. Their help is always needed. How did you even start to feel this way?
You liked the feeling but something it was too much to handle. Cause seeing them, how they act, how soft they are with everyone, also crazy... they would never like you back... right?
.
.
.
.
.
Rumbling started...
Spoiler from 132th chapter
Hange was going to help you guys get some time to fly. But also they were going to sacrifice themselves and you did not even confess to them about your love, how long you have been in love with them, how they can go crazy about titan, experiments, how they can be soft around people they like, how they can also kill...

Y/N: Hange..

Hange: It's okay Y/N

Hange: It's okay Y/N... It's my time you know? I want to be helpful to everyone

Y/N: You don't have to do this Hange, You would be more helpful if you ... are alive you know? We need you, we need your help... I...
Hange: Y/N... I want to see you live the happiest life, I want to save you all and plus titans are incredible. First I hated them but now I want to see them closely again, I want you, Levi, Mikasa and all others to be okay but now You need to go with them. Levi, please take Y/N with you. It's time you should be going now. Don't waste time

Y/N: No, I'm not gonna leave you alone Hange. Heichou you can go, I won't be coming and Hange is right You should be going.

Hange: Y/N what are you doing?

Y/N: Hange, we both know now what is going to happen so listen to me now, I need to tell you all, cause... Hange my Commander and main reason why my heart feels like this... I don't know when this happened, but You won my heart. Every day my feeling started to grow.., but I never had the courage to confess my feeling cause you are my commander I never wanted to make a problem for you but I messed up cause I needed to tell you years ago about it. You'd never know the value of someone or something till You know you're going to lose them soon. I... I was the one who came to your room and cover you with blanket when You were sleeping, I was the one who did all your documents while you were sleeping cause You were working so much after Erwin commander died. I always loved you, Hange. But I was so coward to tell you about my feeling for you. I can't imagine a day without you, there was no day I haven't thought about you. I never did the things I wanted with you, I was afraid you'd refuse me. I thought I'd forget about you somehow... so stupid of me... my feelings only grow for you... day by day I fall for you more and more. I .. I love you Hange, I love you Hange Zoe. You are the only one I can imagine my life with. I had never had a chance to hold your hand, or kiss you or lay on the bed with you, take a walk together or sit with you drinking Levi's tea...

While Y/N confessing her feeling for Hange... Hange's eyes were watering and closing the distance between them...

Hange:" Y/N... I never had someone who said these sweet words to me. You were always so sweet to me. And Do you think I never noticed you? I did, I knew you were the one who did all documents while I was sleeping, You were the one who closed the window when it was cold. You was feeling your warm heart. I always enjoyed your presence. I don't want you to sacrifice yourself with me. I want you to live your life" While holding Y/N hands.

Hearing these words from Hange... I could have never imagine that but.., It was real... are you real? or this is just my imagination playing with my feelings...

Y/N: I can't Hange... I can't imagine my life without you in it, I want to see your smile, I want to hear your screams while you're doing some crazy science at our home... there is no life for me if you are not in it

I could never imagine Hange saying something like these to me. It's a dream for me even I know we're going to die soon... in a few minutes. I didn't care , I was the happiest person in life. I could die happily finally, hearing sweet sentences from Hange... enough for me. I wish we could have more time but..

Y/N: I love you Hange Zoe. I love you so much.

Hange: I love you to Y/N L/N. May we meet in another life. I'd find you and love you... Again and again.

The end.

                                    Me when I see Hange on my phone's screen