𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Start from the beginning

After I changed into my pajamas, I crawled into my bed and immediately after fell asleep.

| | |

Knowles Holding, Los Angeles

„Good Morning Ms. Knowles, you look flawless today" James greeted me and I smiled at him.

„Thank you Mr. Hawkins, you don't look bad either but that doesn't help with the job. I got some orders for you." I smiled at him as he followed me into my office.

„I'm listening Ms. Knowles"

„Our new worker from the Daniells international is coming over in a few hours. I want you to set up a good office on my floor. Set everything up what she needs there so she can start working. When Kyler sees her at the entrance, take her directly to my office I want to show her the company by myself. That's one part."

„I understand Ms. Knowles" he answered with a smile.

„The second thing is please tell Charlie to re-start the design for the Louis Vuitton fashion show next week. They want something whole different maybe Layana can help him with that. I want something crazy, something that looks totally different from other fashion shows. Something the world has never seen before. That was it."

„Got it Ms. Knowles. Oh, the coffee machine is broken so I couldn't get you the espresso. Instead I got some latte macchiato if that's okay."

„It's fine, call the boys to replace the machine and send the check to Aura." I answered looking out the window.

„Will do" with those words, he left my office leaving me with a smirk.

I loved how everything worked out at the moment. Of course we had crises like every other company but all of us were still able to catch up and solve them out.

| | |

„Ms. Knowles, Ms. Maraj just entered the building . I'm going to pick her up and get her to your office."James said trough the phone speakers.

„Thank you James, I'm waiting for you" I hung up and looked into my little hand mirror to check up if I looked good.

A few minutes later I heard a lightly knock on my door.

„Come in" I said a bit louder in case she doesn't hear.

The door went open and I saw my new worker. So this was her. Onika Tanya Maraj. Interesting.

„Hello Ms. Maraj" I greeted her as I stood up to shake her hand.
„Nice to meet you Ms. Knowles, it's a pleasure to be here" she responded and I smiled.

„Take a seat Ms. Maraj"

Both of us sit down and stared at each other.

„I was impressed by your drawings the other day" I truthfully said. She blushed slightly which made me smile.

„I liked them a lot, the pinpoint precision, the creativity behind your drawings and sketches. I'm really glad this worked out so good by transferring you to our company."

„I'm glad about it too. It's a pleasure to work for you." I smirked at her which made her blush again.

„I'm glad to hear that. I told my assistant which you already met, James, to prepare you an office, it's the same floor as my office so if you ever need anything you'll find me just as you'll find James' office right next to mine." She nodded paying attention to me.