So, on the ninth day, the StarBucks intervention happened.

Toby and Luke had called on Sirius and James for help. They knew that those two people were two of the most upbeat people that they knew, so they decided to ask them to go visit their star — if anyone had a chance now, it was them.

It was 10am when James and Sirius arrived out of the fireplace in Montague mansion. Ally was having the best sleep she'd had since Remus had left. She didn't cry herself to sleep the night before which was progress but she had felt so emotionally drained that she just couldn't bring herself to wake up.

Both Sirius and James stalked up the stairs with a pace that could only be described as eagerness, neither of them wanted to see their star like that but she had been completely M.I.A and it was safe to say that there was a mass consensus of feeling concerned. Sirius had only ever seen Ally this bad once, that was when her father had died. He knew her fear was of people leaving her unexpectedly, yet Remus had done exactly that. Sirius felt slightly furious about it, he did not like the fact that  Remus had done the one thing that he knew Ally feared the most. What was wrong with a little bit of communication?

They arrived in Ally's bedroom, James looked down at his sister and frowned sadly. Her hair was matted, she looked pale and her eyes had deep purple bags under them. She did not look like their Ally and it was heartbreaking. James had never seen her as badly as this before. They all knew that she was sensitive but right now, she just looked extremely unwell.

"Padfoot, this isn't right..." James trailed off as he moved a strand of her hair away from her face

"I know, this is why we need to help her Prongs." Sirius whispered smacking a hand to his back to reassure him.

Sirius knew james felt deeply too, he had the biggest heart and he cared about all his friends. James had always made it clear how much he had cared for Ally too, throughout the entirety of his time at Hogwarts and his friendship with ally he had been incredibly vocal about how concerned he was for her. This time was no different.

Sirius went to open the blinds and James was tasked with actually waking Ally up. He sat down on the side of her bed and continued moving her hair out of her face. He wished that he could help her. Lily had told him that the best way to help Ally was to just be there - she said all Ally might actually need is a hug.

"Ally," James whispered softly smoothing a hand on her cheek softly

She just grumbled and rolled over, Sirius chuckled before he sat on the bed with the two.

"Star, do you fancy waking up for us?" Sirius asked a bit louder

"Go away Sirius." she growled

The last people Ally wanted to see was Sirius and James. She had thought that they knew that Remus had wanted to go undercover and did not consult her. She felt hurt. She knew that Toby and Luke hadn't known because they seemed as shocked as she had - but she did not and would not appreciate or accept the fact that his friends did not know what he was doing.

She couldn't accept it.

"What have I done to you little lady?" Sirius asked in disbelief at her tone

"You both knew that Remus was going to go undercover, you did not tell me, therefore you cannot be trusted. Now go away." she argued "I need to sleep."