Fight

The day began with bb playing AA DEKHE ZARA KISME KITNA HE DUM.
Everyone danced except karan obviously.He woke up and went straight to the kitchen to make chai gor Everyone.Through the the glass door he saw Teja dancing whole heartedly with nishant and vishal he any way did not like the sight of it and to add fuel to the fire vishal hugged teja at the end of song and nishant and vishal lifted her which she didn't mind but karan was no very happy with sight of it.later vishal kissed tejas forehead and

Karan got so angry that he threw the cup in his hand in anger. His right hand thumb got a deep cut and drops of blood start to fell

meanwhile shamita was passing by-

shamita-what happened karan? Lagi to nhi are you ok?

KK-haan all good thodi neend me tha to gir gya haath se.

TP,Vishal and Nishant heard and came to the kitchen area.

Tp -Kya hua sunny?

He didnt respond.

Shamita -He dropped the cup He was a little drowsy?

Tp-Sunny hath dikhao kahin lagi to nahii.

Karan jerked off her hand and move to the washroom area to wash his hand.

Teja sense something isnt right and she followed him to was washroom area.

tp-sunny sunny wait.

karan was washing his hand she took his hand and started to see

tp-Dekho sunny kiyna laga he tum apna bilkul dhyan nhi rakhte ho kya he ye sab?

kk=(wasn't in the mood to rply) he muttered-As if you care'

tp-what did you say?

blood was still coming out she asked bb to call him to the confession room but he denied and told umar will do his dressing.

teja told let her do it but he denied and called umar'

umar-Kya hua bhai kese laggyi?

kk-arre kuch nhi cup se,,

umar-tere bhi alag hi nashe he bhaii

kk-chal ab dressing karde

umar to teja-kya yrr tu apne bande ka dhyaan nhi rakhti dekh kitta deep cut aaya he.

after hearing this tejas face sulk noticing this umar changed the topic and said ab poora dhyaan rakhna .

to which teja responded-mere sunny ka full khayal rakhungi me and hugged him but he didn't hugged back.

Teja got a little tense she asked "Sunny all good?"

He just nodded.

************

Everyone was sitting in the garden area and having fun kk was not in the mood but still sitting and watching everyone since he was in pain.

Nishant was directing a play and he asked kk would he join but usne mana kardia.

So he paired vishal against teja and they were to behave like a newly married couple.

Vishal-he hold teja from his waist and start to say dialogue.

meanwhile kk ka gussa saatwe aasman pr tha.

seeing teja and vishal so close he couldn't

control and walked away. Teja knew he didn't liked it and she went sraight to see if he was okay.

teja-are u okay sunny?

kk-leave.

teja-I am sorry i didnt mean to hurt you.

kk-I said leave.me bohot ganda fatunga tejasswi tu jaa yaha se.

Teja was shocked to hear tejasswi from him since he never calls her with full name.

teja-Sunny I dont know wo ese react krega me scene nahi create karna chahti thi islie i didn't say anything.

KK-Who do you think I am ? Some of your random lover jise tu chala rahi he?

teja NAhi sunny You know how important you are to me>>>>!

KK-ohh Yaaa right subah se dekhrha hu tujhe bata de na mujhe uske sath rehna he to mere emotions ke sath kyo khel rhi he?

 tp-sunny I know tu gusse me he and i dont know me tujhe kese beleive dilau pr tu jo soch raha he wesa kuch nhi he beleive me sunny.

kk-just fuck off tejasswi and jaa chipak lipat jo karna he kar us vishal ke sath wo hi he tere layak mujhe deserve nahi karti tu.

tp-teja was taken aback. her eyes welled up. but she knew she was the one who messed up this time and karan was very hurt and she will have to make him beleive he is the one.

kk knew usne zyada boldia but he was not in the correct state of mind.

Teja held kk's hand and ansk him to come inside the bathroom. 

KK denied but she pleaded and he was unable to ignore his laddoo.

(SINCE NO CAMERA TO MANAN WILL BE EXPLICIT LOL)

teja and kk enter the washroom and teja hugged him as tightly as she could like her whole life depend on this hug
He asked her to leave but she didnt let him go and tears were continously coming out from her eyes she knew he was hurt and she being the reason.

The tears made his tshirt wet .

Sunny cant see her laddoo this way and he cupped her face and asked her to stop crying.

His eyes were red too.

tp-Sunny meri life me sabse imp tu he agar tu nahi hoga to me nahi jee paaungi.

kk-tujhe pata he mene humesha tujhe bola he me hu possessive life me or fir bhi tu ye sqab karti he it makes me feel u dont love me.

tp-Dont ever say this again i love you more than anything, and saying this she pecked her lips on hiss.

they kept kissing for complete 5 mins exchanging the saliva this was the best kiss of their respective life it felt like the world is about to end and they kept kissing each other.they waited to hold their breath as they were continously kissing seeing each other breathless they both laughed.

The kiss made both of them realized how important they are for each other.

Teja moved her hand inside kks shirt and started teasing him.
KK-Mrs. smith are you sure were you are taking this.?

tp-I am very sureMr smith.

KK couldn't control any further and he started removing tejas top seiing her in bra kk whispered

kk-kitti hot he yrr tu.

To be continued