Kk- Beta itni badi galat fehmi mein mat rehna.

Teju threw a pillow at him. He dodged it. He removed clothes from bag n went in the washroom to change.

After coming out he lied on the bed. He turned on the TV.

Kk- There is nothing to watch yaar.

Teju- Hmmm wait.

She took the remote n put a cartoon channel.
Captain planet was on
Teju n kk said together- I love itt.

They saw the cartoon together. Kk kept his head on tejus lap n she was massaging his head. Within minutes he slept. She too slept in that position.

Teju wokeup around 3am n couldnt move her legs. Kk was still sleeping like that. She tried to push him down on to a pillow but he was too heavy for her

Teju-  sunny, sunny pls move baby. Thoda sa move karde.

Kk woke up n moved onto a pillow. He pulled teju towards her in a tight hug. As he pulled her teju - Ouch ouch.

He woke up n realised he pulled her fast n she must have been hurt.

Kk- I m sorry. I totally forgot.
He immediately removed the ointment from dresser n put it on her.

Teju- Sunny i m fine. Lets sleep.

Next day teju wokeup n left early for her solo shots. She had to shoot at different location with different costumes. In these shots they were trying to show how she was moving in after loosing her fiance.

Kk had visited the sets twice in between to check on her. He knew she was in pain but didnt let that come in between the shots.

The director called them.

D- So tomo we will shoot the scene where u find out about the accident.

Teju- I thought tomo was the proposal scene.

D- It was supposed to be but the dress has not been replaced yet. Another one will arrive by tomo. So instead of wasting a day lets finish those shots.

Kk- Ok

D- I will send the shot details to the hotel in sometime. We want it to be a one shot. So just 1 camera will follow tejasswi. No other cameras.
I know its a difficult process but i think the result will be very captivating for the audience.

Teju- Okk

D- Tejasswi i will need u early on set tomo. We sill practise the entire scene few times so that the final shot goes smooth. It will like rehearsals before the final dance. Each n every step will be marked.

Teju-- I m excited sir. This will be my first 1 take long shot.

D-  Good. But it take s a lot of rhearsal.

Teju- No problem sir. Will see u tomo.
They reached the hotel n they entered the room tejasswi went to the washroom.

She was inside for more than 30mins now. Kk knocked on the door.

Kk- Teju all ok??

Teju- yes i m coming out. Just a min.

She came out. She tried not to face kk n started walking towards the bed.
Kk noticed her eyes were red. She was crying. He held her n gave her a back hug. She was trying v hard not to cry.

Kk- Kya hua baby? Why were u crying?

Teju- Nothing. Just a tiring day.

Kk- Legs hurting isnt it?

Teju- No i m fine.

Kk lifted her in his arms n put her on the bed. He sat on the ned n took her on his lap.