"Oh, I know, can't believe I'm the older one and still can barely bend."

She smirks and chuckles.

"Also, you have no right to call us weird Sokka. I'm not the one who makes muscles at myself every time I see my reflection in the water."

The camera cuts to Sokka with his sleeve rolled up flexing at his reflection in the water.

The two younger siblings laugh but are suddenly cut off by the boat bumping against a floating ice. The three look up to see that they've been caught in a current that's pulling them towards some floating ice. Sokka and Tolrak pull out their ores and frantically begin trying to dodge the ice. Katara tries to help by yelling directions.

"Watch out! Go left! Go left!"

They move but the icebergs collide all around them. Each time they manage to avoid getting crushed the boats collied together with a boom. Finally, the canoes are crushed when three icebergs crash together. The three jump out the canoes and onto one of the icebergs in time. They're stranded out in the middle of the ice field.

"Well, crap. What do we do now?"

Katara sighs and turns to Sokka. "You call that left?"

Sokka rolls his eyes.

"You don't like my steering? Well maybe you both should've waterbended us out of the ice."

"So, it's our fault?"

"Well naturally, I knew I should've left you both home. Leave it to a girl to screw things up!"

Tolrak's eyes go wide at Sokka's statement.

"Not only girls mess up man."

"Well, there are things girls are good at and this isn't one of them, plus you always have your nose in a dumb book and van barely bend anyway. You should just stick to making the weapons."

Tolrak obviously gets ticked off by his older brother's immature and sexist comment but Katara's anger boils over, she points at her awful oldest brother, while Tolrak is trying to calm her down.

"You are the most sexist, immature, nut-brained- "

As she gets more excited, the iceberg on which they are sitting begins to rock and the huge iceberg behind her cracks, shards of it falling into the water.

"Ugh, I'm embarrassed to be related to you! Ever since Mom died, I've been doing all the work around camp while you've been off playing soldier!"

The boys notice the cracking iceberg behind them.

"Uh.... Katara?"

"Kat, you need to chill out..."

She ignores them and keeps ranting.

"Not now Tolrak. I even wash all the clothes! Have you ever smelled your dirty socks? Let me tell you, NOT PLEASANT! And just because you're the oldest doesn't mean you get to boss us around like we're your servants!"

The iceberg behind them shatters into more pieces.

"Katara settle down!"

"NO, THAT'S IT! I'M DONE HELPING! FROM NOW ON YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!"

By the end of her rant the iceberg shatters entirely. The major pieces fall into the water and the force pushes their iceberg away. The three of them hold on to the edge until the water settles.

"Okay, you've gone from weird to freakish Katara!"

Katara stares stunned.

"You mean I did that?"