I pulled away, "Baby, you need to keep it down."

He nodded then got shy, "Ranboo....c- can you mark me?..."

I was suprised by his request, for he never liked me to mark him. Ofcourse, I enjoyed marking him though.

"Mhmm, but....where?" I asked.

He blushed a brighter pink, "Just my neck and collar bone....please?"

I was even more suprised by where he wanted them. I hadn't given him hickeys there in a while. Infact I hadn't given him hickeys at all lately. I know he liked when I did it, but he always complained about how I'd leave marks....now he was asking for me to.

"Certainly." I replied.

I reconnected my lips with his soft, fare skin. I kissed him up and down until I found a sensitive area. He squirmed when my lips met his lower collar bone and I bit down. I sucked on his skin and he moaned loudly. When I pulled away I kissed around it and he breathed heavily.

I pulled away completely and smiled, "There you go."

He pulled me closer, "B- Babe....can you make more?"

I laughed, "Sure, but are you really that starved? We were only apart for like 4 hours."

He pushed me off of him and turned around to face the wall. He didn't say anything....is he mad?

"T- Tommy?" I asked confused.

He didn't move or say anything.

Ughhhh, I want to hold and kiss him...why's he doing this?

I scooted closer to him and then he stood up getting off the bed. He went and sat at his desk.....uhm, no.

I got up and grabbed him. I picked him up and layed him on the bed. I pinned him down aggressively and began to kiss along his neck again.

He laughed, "Don't act like you weren't touch starved for me too. I know those 4 hours felt like forever."

I smiled, "Yeah.....it was unbearable."

He smirked, "That's what I thought...now carry on."

I loosened my grip on him and bit down on his neck. He winced and as I began to suck he moaned with his mouth closed. When I pulled away I bit down on his neck again, this time on the other side, further down. As I sucked, my grip on him tightened.

He winced, "Ah!- Babe! My wrists- mmmh."

I loosened my grip again and pulled away, "S- Sorry, I got carried away..."

He smiled, "That's alright. Hug?"

I hugged him tightly and he leaned his head on my chest hugging back.

He laughed and confused I asked, "What?"

He sighed, "I love when your like that....It's like...really hot."

I blushed and didn't reply. He laughed again and asked, "What? Is that wierd?"

I got nervous, "N- No....it's just sorta...unexpected I guess."

He shrugged, "I like when your gentle and kind too, it's just....a real turn on when your aggressive with me."

I almost went red, "You like when I'm aggressive?"

He blushed, "Not in a wierd or dirty way. I just like when you-....now that I think about it.....yeah it's kinda dirty."

I smirked, "You like when I what?"