The three soon flooded into our room and sat in between Camilo and I.

  " Ma, is everything okay? Abuela Luna keeps saying sorry over and over again. "

I bit my lip as I looked at her, " I'm okay Cadence. Abuela and I just need to talk soon okay? "
She nodded, " Mama can you and Pa sing a song together? " I smiled at his request.

Camilo and I soon sung Dos Orugitas together as the kids all one by one began to fall asleep.

I turned the lights off as I laid on my side to look into Camilo's eyes.

" Goodnight Mi Amor. "

" Goodnight Guapo. "

We shut our eyes and soon fell asleep.

—-

  The next morning I was awoken by Cadence crying.
" Niña, what's wrong? " Dolores consoled her at the door as she was first awoken by her.

" Mama is mad at Abuela and Abuelo! " She shouted choking back sobs.
" Mi amor, I'm not mad! " I whisper shouted, " There was just some miscommunication, don't worry. " I hugged her, " Thank you Dolores. " I mouthed to her as she nodded before leaving me.

Camilo, Dami and Anthony were sound asleep snoring.
" Abuela doesn't want you to be mad. " Cadence said wiping her tears. " I'm not mad I promise! How about we get you some breakfast and we can go for a morning walk to calm down? " She nodded holding my hand as we quietly exited our room to the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and saw my side of the family sitting there.
" Y/N, here. " Tío Adrian said passing me a photo of a baby being held by what seemed to be a 5 year old, " That is you mija. " I looked closer, it was me. " So this person is- " He nodded, " Callum is five years older than you. " Miguel said, " He was kidnapped when you were only three, that's why you don't remember him. " I gasped, " We weren't even sure if he was still alive, so instead of you holding that pain your parents along with us decided to keep him hidden from you. " Tia Sandy said holding my hand.
" Abuelo and Abuela are nodding their heads. " Cadence said before taking a bite of her food.
" She has gotten too comfortable with ghosts. " Miguel said with a slight chuckle, " Its just my parents. As long as she stays away from dangerous ghosts. Correct sweetie? "
" Correct. " She nodded continuing to eat.

I soon heard a knock at the doors of Casita and Camilo had opened the door.
" Buenas dias, I'm looking for Y/N? " I exited the kitchen and stood behind Camilo.
" Y/N. " He said with a smile,
" Callum? " I whispered walking in front of Camilo before I saw Callum's arms tightly around my body and I was lifted into the air.
" I have missed you so much! " He shouted with a big smile as everyone soon came to see the noise.
" Welcome home. " I held his hand before pulling him inside by the hand as everyone stared at him.

" Looks like I have a-lot to tell you about Cal. " I said as it rolled off my tongue before an early memory of him flashed in my mind.

" You remember the nickname you used since you couldn't say my whole name? " He smiled widely.

" I guess I do remember you. I missed you. "

——-

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this chapter! please don't forget to vote for the chapters so more people read my series!

Callum L/N ( He takes after Luna ) || Art from Picrew ||

Luna ( Age 19 ) || Art from Picrew ||

Damien ( Age 19 ) || Art from Picrew ||