Backstabber

I woke up around 5:30. Robby laid facing the other way. I wasn't sure where anything was so I got up and walked around. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, I grabbed an apple and started eating it as I scrolled through instagram. An hour later Robby walked out his room rubbing his eyes, "Morning" he chuckled. I smiled softly. "I called tory she's going to be here in a few, to pick me up" I looked around. He nodded, "All right." He walked to the couch and fell back into in turning the tv on. A loud knock came from the door, I opened it happily only to see Hawk.

"Jade?" His look softened upon me, "What're you doing here?!" I looked back at Robby who laid on the couch. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He looked down at me sternly. "I shouldn't have to explain myself for being here." I scoffed, Robby shouted to me, "Is it tory?" He asked standing up. His abs glistened in the sunlight from the door being open. Hawks face went straight he slammed the door open and shoved me aside. "What did you do to her?!" He ran over to Robby pushing him against the wall.

I pulled him off only to be shoved to the ground. My head hit the edge of the couch. My vision became blurry but I shook it off. Robby's eyes widened when they landed on me, Hawk spun around to look at me. His eyes softened, I looked at them confused when something dropped over my eyes. I wiped it from my face and looked down at my hand for it only to be covered in blood. "Fuck. Jade i'm so sorry!" He walked to me. I punched him in the jaw. He held it as Robby pushed him out. "Are you okay?" He asked me calmly. I looked at him weirdly, "Why aren't you freaking out?" I asked him, He looked at my head, "Um. Just cuz" He chuckled nervously. I felt more blood drip on my face. My hand drifted to the top of my head, I felt a huge sort of dent. "Oh shit." I whispered. "Hey, you'll be okay. My mom did drugs a lot  I know a few things." he grabbed my hand. I sat on the couch, Robby walked over with a needle and thread and an ice pack. "Hold my hand tight" He told me straddling my lap. E put his hand out but my hands wrapped around his torso and held tight. I saw him smile. I closed my eyes, seconds later the needle struck my skin. I sucked in a deep breath.

About 15 minutes later Robby stepped back, "All done." He smiled softly. "Thank you." I smiled as well. He grabbed another ice pack out of the freezer since the other one had melted. Robby sat next to me and placed it on my head. Our faces were inches apart. The striking pain in my skull was unbearable, I leaned in slowly to robby and kissed his lips. He lifted my t shirt revealing my black bra. Leaving me only in underwear and a bra. His hands placed onto my ass squeezing. "Jade." He said slowly. "Shut up it makes my head feel better" I kissed him again moving my hips. I lifted up onto my knees only for him to immediately bring them back down. I felt his bulge on me.

His tongue entered my mouth. I tugged on the elastic band on his shorts. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded, "Please. It takes the pain off my mind." I told him. He nodded kissing me again.
I lifted my hips again and looked at him. He brought his shorts to his ankles revealing not what I was expecting at all. No boxers. He moved my panties to the side with his fingers and slowly placed me down. I leaned my head back as I felt him enter me. He moved my hips slowly, Rocking them back and forth. He started going faster and faster. I put an arm on the back of the couch as I moved my body. I tried my hardest to try and make myself enjoy it. His lips traveled along my breast. He stood up pushing me against the fridge. His hands held under my ass as he pushed in and out of me. My hands messed with his hair, "Fuck" He whispered. I felt him go deeper, I felt an and I let out a fake moan. His thrusts became sloppy and he pulled out pushing me to the couch. He believed it. He spit on his dick before putting me on my back and putting my ankles over his shoulders. I watched him enter me again going harder than before. Why wasn't I enjoying this. Images of hawk and I having sex ran through my mind. His hands tracked up my thighs. He pulled out right before he came. I looked at him weirdly. "God fuck." He moaned looking up.

I didn't come. Uhhh.  He looked at me smirking, "Did you come?" He asked. I pursed my lips, "Mhm." I smiled. I slipped on a t shirt right as the door opened. Robby threw his shorts on quickly. "Oh shit!" Tory yelled covering her eyes smiling.

I groaned throwing my head back. "I'm going to take a shower." He kissed my head softly. I smiled and watched him leave. Tory looked at me, "Did you ?!" She asked happily. I frowned, "What?" She asked. I looked at the door before signaling her to come over. "I didn't come. It was so bad." I told her. She covered her mouth. "Yeah. I was thinking of Hawk the whole time.." I said slowly. I heard a noise over by the bathroom door but thought nothing of it. "Shit! Haven't you had sex since him?" She asked. "Yea. But i never thought i'd see him again." I told her. She nodded, "What's this mean?" She asked. I shrugged and put jeans on. I knocked on the door and told Robby i'd be right back. Tory stayed and watched tv.

I left for drink of coffee only to see Hawk there. he saw me and quickly walked over. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out. "We need to talk." He told me. I looked at him, "About what?" He sighed looking around. "About why the fuck I didn't come when I had sex with Bella because I was thinking of you." He looked at me. My heart and stomach dropped, Him too?

I looked around frantically, "What the fuck is going on?" I asked myself. "What?" He asked me worriedly. "Same." I said quietly. "You fucked Robby?!" He spoke up loudly. I smacked his arm, "Shut the fuck up. It was one time. At least I'm not fucking him constantly." I rolled my eyes. He just scoffed, "Jade I miss us." He put his hands on my shoulders. I looked inside and saw bella. She had her phone out. "There is no more us, Hawk." I said looking down. He sighed, "I know."

He walked back inside and I walked back to Robby's  apartment. I opened the door to see him on top of Tory trying to kiss her.

"What the fuck?!"