Prologue

No One has their memories of their past but some have flashes

"Mr.------" A voice yelled. "Don't die please!" That voice sounds very familiar...

"Its Alright young ------." a voice said sweetly. Is that my voice? "Im a Hashira its my duty to help the young buds bloom. T-N-i-o, Young bore, blondie over there. keep learning and growing. Someday you will ed the ranks and become the next Hashira." The 

"MR.RENGOKU!!!!!!!!!" 

Kyojuro woke up in cold sweat.  'What was that?" He shook his head and got up. "That was a very weird dream." He walked into his bathroom and started getting ready for the day.  As He stepped inside his shower, he could only focus on the dream. "Why did the young voice sound familiar?" he tried to shake it from his head and let the hot water run down him face and body. After 10 minutes Kyojuro walked out the shower and got dressed. AS he adjusted his Tie. "Oh I still got time. i should go to that bakery young Kamado runs." He grabbed his brief case and left his apartment. It didn't take him long to get him to get to the family-owned bakery.

"Oh!" A boy with maroon hair turned as saw the Firey hair man. "Mr.Rengoku!" Tanjiro Kamado smiled. as the teen said it, Kyojuro froze. 'Why does his voice sound like the voice i heard in my dream?' Kyojuro shook his head and gave the teen a smile. 

"Kamado my boy." he walked up to the glass case and stared at the fresh baked pastries. "What do we available today?" 

"We have a lot." The maroon haired teen smiled. "We have fresh made donuts, pasties,-"

"Ill Take 3 apple crisp pastries." Kyojuro smiled. Tanjiro nodded and grabbe them for him. "Thanks Kamado." He put a $100 bill on The counter.

"Mr. Rengoku," Tanjiro called to the man as he began to walk away. "Your change!"

"Keep it." Kyojuro smiled. "See you in class!"

*SORRY EVERYONE! SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!*

I will Update when i can. I got a new job so i wont have a consistent schedule.  BUT I hope you all will follow this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  BUT I hope you all will follow this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONE OF THE ART IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUND ON PINTREST!