"Your too stiff," I say leaning in so he can hear me "loosen up a bit." He rolls his eyes and starts to sway with me. I raise an eyebrow at him smirking.

He looks away from me to scan the crowd just as I had and seems unamused by what he sees.

"Such crude dancing," he scuffs "I don't see how this is dancing." I laugh shaking my head at him. Then the song DJ has us falling in love comes on. Ive danced to this before.
I pull Loki in flush to my front and rock my hips into him. He looks shocked and grips my hips lightly.

"What the God of Mischief can't handle a bit of dirty dancing?" I ask grinning before spinning around and rocking my hips. Now I've never danced to this song with a partner who's not sitting down, but I have danced to this song on a pole.

I incorporate that into the dance with Loki. I spin again hooking a leg around his waist and dip myself Loki instinctively grabs me to prevent my fall. Making it look as if he was the one to dip me. I pick myself back up and put my hands on his shoulders grinding into him again.

Loki seems to snap out of his shock and grabs one of my arms spinning me away from him before pulling me back and into another dip where he grinds down onto me. I smirk ducking out of the dip and spin away from him still swaying to the music. He grabs my arm spinning me back into him. We rock back and forth for a moment spinning every once and a while.

"How was that?" He asks voice full of mischief as the song ends. The next song comes on and I know this one too.

"It was ok," I joke spinning myself away from him again "I will say though your not as mischievous as I thought it would be."

We fall into a rhythm after that. His style of dancing reminds me of a waltz but mixed with my more dirty dance style it turns into something different. It's fun and we are both laughing by the fourth song. We actually seem to have a bit of an audience as we spin across the floor.

Loki spins me into another dip when I'm suddenly pulled away from him and forced to face a very angry Tony.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" He growls and suddenly the music is turned down as everyone notices the interaction.

"What?" I flinch back from him in confusion as he jabs a finger to my chest.

"You think it's funny to show up in a disguise and come up as if you have no idea who I am in a way that makes me look stupid?!" He yells jabbing me again "you have some nerve Raven thinking that this shit is acceptable?! I don't care if you feel like your obligated to coming because you took it upon yourself to help but showing up as a completely different person is ridiculous!!" I look around at the crowd of people now with their phones out recording the interaction.

"Tony I don't think-" I'm cut off my the bitter laughter that comes from Tony.

"What you don't think we should discuss this? I'm sick and tired of everyone thinking I'm the bad guy! When your the one living under my roof but have been nothing but a problem since showing up!" I back away from him as he continues to jab at my chest.

I start to see flashes as people snap pictures of us. Everything seems to go in slow motion as panic builds up in my chest with every camera flash. I barely register that Tony is yelling agin before it all becomes too much.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I cry out both hands coming up to cup my ears. I decide to push Raven forward knowing I won't be able to handle this situation as well as she would.

Raven's POV

Everyone has gone quiet. I can feel traces of Phobia's panic as I look up at the scene around me.

The crowd is looking at me in horror, Tony himself looks shocked. I slowly look around everyone keeps looking at me as I lower my arms I catch a glimpse at the black claws of my true form.

No.

No.

No, this can't be happening.

I look down at my hands in absolute horror. The overwhelming smell of fear hits me next.

The fear of me.

They are all scared of me.

I look around at the crowd once again in panic noticing multiple phones still pointed at me. Then the flashes start again.

"No," I breath backing up until I feel someone behind me I whirl around seeing more people with phones at the ready behind me.

I'm trapped.

"No," I repeat louder this time once again trying to back away from the crowd. I spin trying to find an escape from this nightmare.

Faces start to blur together as people start talking, some yelling, some not but it's all so loud.