13

Loki's POV
No one moves. We are all too shocked to do or say anything. How do you react to that news?

"Raven-" Tony starts but flinches when she actually looks at him "I had no idea." She scuffs wings dropping lamely behind her looking almost pathetic. Honestly she just looks tired, like she's been fighting too long for the same result each time.

"It doesn't really matter anyway," She says calmly and visibly gathers herself "monsters don't have feelings, why should I be any different?" She drops her human appearance her eyes flickering to red.

"Phobia?" Natasha asks gaining her attention.

"Natasha," phobia responds then looking between us all pausing on Bruce "Bruce."

"So this is what you look like," Bruce says calmly. She sneers at him before walking away.
No one tries to stop her. Until Thor moves forward.

"Brother what are you doing?" I ask shocked as he goes after the girl.

"What needs to be done," he replies not looking back. I just watch as he leaves. He can take care of himself just fine.

"Tony, what have you done?" Bruce sighs looking over at the man in question.

"What have I done?" Tony huffs "I did the same as everyone else. I was just more vocal about my fears! How can anyone expect us to trust them if they are hiding things right off the bay?"

"Oh like your always so honest with us yourself!" Bruce yells taking everyone back "Tony you have more secrets then anyone here! Clint and Natasha speak in code most of the time! Steve probably doesn't tell us everything either. I know for a fact that I have things about myself that I don't want to share with the group. Why is one secret more important then the others?"

"Bruce buddy you need to calm down," Natasha says "your looking a bit green."

"Good!" He yells "because that's another point! You all like to pick at me for the other guy. You all try to make me feel like he's not my fault but with Raven you all act like she's some kind of villain! She's so kind and you all just chose to ignore that. Now she acts like I did something to her and I really don't know what I might have done! So who did that?"

"Wait, didn't you say you didn't want to talk to her anymore?" Steve asks sounding confused.

"Why on earth would I say that?" Bruce asks sounding just as confused if not more so "she's the only one here who's not scared to play around with me. Hell she's the only one here who might actually understand what I'm going through." We all look at Tony again. Some with anger, some with annoyance and then there's me who's just trying to slowly back out of the room. This conversation is just too much.

"Where do you think your going Loki?" Fury growls "we are all staying right here until this is resolved." I flinch as doors seem to slam and lock all around.

"I agree, you should all talk this out," the walls say "sir I have been only reporting good things about our new house guest."

"Jarvis are you taking Ravens side over mine?" Tony asks in shock.

"Sir, Raven has been a lovely house guest. She thanks me for every little thing around the tower. Although I do very little for her. She is also one of the only people to do so consistently," the walls, Jarvis says calmly.

"So this is your way of saying none of us are nice enough to you?" Clint jokes "wow Tony your own invention going agains you like that. Must hurt."

"Shut up Clint," Tony snaps "Jarvis has the capability of forming his own feelings towards everyone who enters the tower. Sure, Jarvis your right she hasn't done anything bad. I just, god guys she's just so hard to read."

"So is Loki," Bruce points out causing everyone to look my way "but I don't see you harassing him constantly."

"Because I know we can beat him," Tony says "I already have seen what he's capable of."

"So you trust the god of lies, but you can't trust a seemingly nice girl," Fury scuffs "Loki when you were being fed from what did it feel like?" I flinch back in surprise at the question.

"What type of question is that?" Natasha scuffs.

"It's valid if you'd let him respond," fury snaps looking at me pointedly. I think back on the occasion trying to remember how it had felt.

"I don't remember," I say calmly "I was a bit distracted at the moment."

"That's because you can't tell when she's feeding off of you unless she's causing your panic," Fury says "it's painless, she's not made to harm anyone. Although she could easily kill someone who is a threat."

"Are you trying to say she's harmless?" Clint asks "because she was 100% ready to destroy me earlier when I had a hold on her friend."

"You were a threat," Bruce says "so she acted protectively to keep her friend safe."

"What I don't understand is why you trust her Fury," Natasha says tilting her head "you never trust anyone."

"Raven personally explained her situation," Fury says crossing his arms "when she was explaining it all she looked shy and almost ashamed of herself. She hates what she is. Talks about her powers as if they are burdens not gifts. She's going to put live all of us and she can't do anything about that. She will watch everyone she tries to make a connection with die."

"An existence of knowing you'll be alone," Bruce says "must be horrible, especially when the only people who would be able to live out life with her were murdered." Everyone nods accept for Tony who falls into a chair with a sigh.

"Look, on the way here she was being playful, childlike even. I'm not going to 100% trust her," he says "I don't think any of us truly will quite yet, but I won't be as harsh with her."

"If everyone agrees to be less aggressive towards Raven then that's all I can ask of you," Fury says turning to walk away "you all need to try to talk with her more. That's an order."