I'm starting to ascertain my fondness for Jean, after remembering what Historia told me at her place last night.

"(Y/N), always be there for those who were there for you when you needed them the most."

Jean is invariably the main person to safeguard me and make sure I'm unscathed—In addition to him being really kindhearted and hot.

"I've missed you more, (Y/N)." Jean smiled, ruffling my hair.

"So, I'll ask again! Are you two a couple?" Hanji voiced, leaning over Jean's body.

"No, but we're getting there hopefully. Now give us a break." He tittered, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Hopefully things get spicy with you two tonight, if you know what I mean." She had winked at us, before walking off to class.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, it's nothing. We always play a few games while we're drunk, but you don't have to participate in them—if you don't want to." He beamed at me.

No way! I'm definitely going to have as much fun as I can.

"I'll participate for sure. I want to have some fun, it's a party after all!" I squealed. I felt beyond euphoric, I can't wait to have a fun time with my friends.

"I like the sound of that." He responded, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

We had all walked to Erwin's class, thankfully Connie, Sasha and the others that are helping with the party were already here. Since I am also in charge of the theme, I needed to talk to Connie and Sasha about their ideas, if they have any yet.

"Hey, (Y/N)! We've been waiting for you. So, Sasha and I have an idea or two for the theme and we need your honest opinion." Connie smiled widely.

"Let me hear." I replied, pulling up a chair to their desk and sitting across from them.

"I was thinking, how about a dress up party? You know, we dress up as our favorite characters? I don't know what we'd decorate with though..." He stated, scratching his head from frustration.

"That's a terrible idea moron! I was thinking a food themed party. We can have all of our favorite foods served and we can hang up pictures of food on the walls for decoration." Sasha smiled, cheering at her putrid idea.

"The hell Sasha?! Your idea is worse than mine, dipshit. Can't you think of anything not related to food?" Connie asked, frowning.

Sasha pouted.

I laughed, "Okay, Connie your idea would be great if it were Halloween and Sasha, I love you and all, but that idea is atrocious." I said, nervously smiling.

"Yeah, I'd figured you'd say that..." She sighed.

"Since it's spring, how about we do a flower and beach themed party? We can put up colorful flowers and all sorts of decorations fitting that theme. As for the attire, we can wear something floral I guess." I explained, hoping they'd like the idea because that's the best I've got.

"I like that a lot! A beach theme is sick!" Connie agreed, Sashing nodding beside him.

"I'm glad you're on board with it." I said, smiling.