KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE

Start from the beginning

"I might just have to skip Mona's party," Haley joked. "Sunday?"

"Yeah," Noel nodded as he gave Haley a kiss before the girl grabbed her bag and walked away.

——————

"What could they have found?" Hanna asked as she and the rest of the girls stood together in the hallway.

"I don't know," Spencer told her as Aria walked over to their group. "Hey, what's going on?"

"The cops are here," Hanna explained.

"I heard they found something of Alison's," Spencer added.

"Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, Hanna and Haley Marin.. please come to the office." A voice spoke over the intercom system cutting the girls off from their conversation.

——————

The girls all sat anxiously on the couch in the principal's office as they waited to talk to the detective on Alison's case.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," the woman spoke as she walked into the room, followed by a man who appeared to be of similar age. "I'm Agent Cooper."

"FBI?" Spencer questioned as she read over the woman's card.

Haley look over at her friend as the words came out of her mouth, her anxiety about the situation increasing.

"This is my partner, Agent Randall, and we're here because the bureau was asked by the local authorities to assist in the investigation of Alison Dilaurentis' murder. I want to show you something that was sent to the Rosewood Police Station by an anonymous source," the woman explained as she clicked on the tv. "The family's given me permission to show it to the five of you."

Haley turned to look at the small box in the corner of the room as Alison's face appeared on the screen. She was wearing the yellow tank top she had on the night she went missing, but this time she was wearing a green sweater over it.

"Wanna see more?" Alison asked as she took off the sweater slightly, smiling at whoever was behind the camera. "I know you want to. If the girls knew I was seeing you, oh, my god, they would not stop talking about it. I wish they were more mature, but... we don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up. I know you wanna kiss me."

"Is there anything you can tell about what you see?" Agent Cooper asked as she paused the video.

"They're at the kissing rock," Emily told her. "It's in the woods behind the lake."

"I think this was taken the night Alison disappeared," Aria spoke up.

"She was wearing that yellow top," Haley added to Aria's words.

"That's not her sweater," Hanna told her.

"Are you sure?" The woman questioned.

"Ask me what's in each one of our closets and I'll give you an itemized list. I know clothes," Hanna assured her.

"I think she's talking to the older boy," Spencer admitted.

"So-called, uh, mystery boyfriend?"

"Alison didn't want us to know who he was," Spencer explained.

"Was he an older high school boy?" Agent Cooper asked.

"She only told me enough to make it a secret."

Cooper nodded at Spencer's words, "Alison liked secrets, huh?"

"She thought sharing secrets kept us close," Emily told her.