Valentines Day (Ransushi)

Start from the beginning

"W-what..?" Atsushi was beyond confusion. And then his eyes light up. "It looks good on me!?" He puts his hands together hopefully. Ranpo blinked a few times, and then puffed out his cheeks.

"Well yeah I guess.." he mumbled.

"Thank goodness. I'd already paid for it.." Atsushi smiled nervously.

"..okay now take it off."

"What—? But I thought I looked good in them."

"You look too good in them." Ranpo hissed.

"Too good...?" Atsushi blinked a few times, before breaking out into giggles.

"Yes!" Ranpo huffed. "Too good." He insisted. "Now change back into your old one!" Ranpo's face goes flushed as Atsushi doesn't seem to be taking him seriously anymore. "Stop laughing!"

"Heheh, you want to huuuuug me~"

"No."

"You wanna kiiiiiss me~" Atsushi giggled.

"Stop it." Ranpo huffed.

"You want to loooove me~"

Atsushi's not being quiet, so Ranpo takes the liberty to shut Atsushi up. Atsushi stared with wide eyes and Ranpo's definitely keeping his eyes shut. He'd pressed his lips against Atsushi's. It didn't take long for Atsushi's face to become as red as Ranpo's—and and it wasn't just that. Ranpo was actually kissing Atsushi. Atsushi tensed up slightly, both of their bodies shifting. Ranpo was trying to hold Atsushi close in a comfortable manner, and Atsushi was squirming around slightly. Not in discomfort. He was just.. surprised.

Finally Ranpo pulled away. The two were both panting. The detective was staring at the floor and the weretiger was staring right at him. He was merely teasing the other. He didn't even think Ranpo liked him. Atsushi put his hands over his mouth. Oh my God, we just kissed...

"I told you to stop it," Ranpo demands, pathetically tryingto justify passionately kissing the other.

"Uhm.. sorry." Atsushi nervously smiled, lowering his hands. The clock chimes as eleven o'clock hits. "Ah... it's rather late. We should probably.. leave." He mumbled with a shy smile.

Ranpo takes a small breath. "Yeah." He takes Atsushi's hand and leads him out. Atsushi lets himself be dragged and is confused. Their apartments are in different directions.. ?

"Ranpo—I gotta go home." Atsushi nervously smiled.

"Yeah, yeah." Atsushi couldn't see Ranpo's face, but it definitely sounded like his cheeks were puffed out in a pout. Regardless, the other just kept dragging Atsushi along. Atsushi decided not to question it. Well... tomorrow's Saturday. Maybe Ranpo just wanted to walk home with him? Atsushi was fine getting home later than normal, if it was a weekend day. So he just smiled softly and finally walked along.

Ranpo gets to his apartment and unlocks it, stepping in and—dragging Atsushi in, too. "Wha—Ranpo, I have to go home." He huffed.

"You're not going aaaanywhere wearing this." Ranpo gestured to him and crossed his arms.

"Wearing what?" Atsushi still didn't get the appeal of this new uniform. A tight black long sleeve that perfectly outlines his figure, as well as black leggings that just draw Ranpo's eyes to his thighs every. Single. Time. He looks at them and God it makes him feel like a weird perv. And then—brown shorts they're just cute and there for fashion. Yosano's decision, obviously. "It's literally just a shirt, leggings and shorts! And what would've been a vest hadn't you ripped it. I paid for that, by the way, so you're buying me a new one."