Picnic Dates | Omori x reader

Y/N POV

I was woken up by the sound of my blaring alarm. It was 10.15 in the morning. I turned over and hit my alarm clock to make it stop its wretched noise.

I needed to get up because I was meeting up with omori, his sister and his friends today.

I live next door to Basil, which he finds kind of helpful since he never wakes up in time so I always go over and wake him up for him.

I got dressed and walked over to make sure he was up because today was fairly important, and I didn't want to miss seeing my boyfriend. I don't want us to be late.

Basil's sleepy eyes greeted me at his door.
"Morning Basil" I said happily. I proceeded to remind him we were going to eat breakfast before meeting up with the gang. He gave me a small smile as he made way and beckoned for me to enter his house.

Surprisingly, he was up and almost ready to leave before I even said a word.
"I just need to get my shoes on" He said gently.
"Feel free to make yourself at home in the meantime" He smiled then turned away to grab his shoes.
"Thank you" I said.

I sat down on his sofa, as I sunk into the soft furniture, I took my phone out of my pocket and decided to text omori (yes they have phones. Logic lol)

OMORI

*y/n is online*

y/n the sexy biatch 🤪💕
U up???????

Omori
No

y/n the sexy biatch 🤪💕
XD ok ig ull miss seeing me at the park today then 🤷

Omori
No u won't

y/n the sexy biatch 🤪💕
Oh ue?
Ye*
Fucking autocorrecr
Autocorrect****
Ughhhhhhh

Omori
Hahaha
And ye bc im awake now

y/n the sexy biatch 🤪💕
Hmmmm...........
Ok then
I'm with Bas now at the moment. We're just abt to leave. We're getting brekkie fast at Maccies first :D

Omori
Ooooo enjoy:)

y/n the sexy biatch 🤪💕
Ty I will 😌

Omori
Can't wait to see you >v<

y/n the sexy biatch 🤪💕
Same for me loverboy 😏

Omori
Stop it with the nicknames •/////•

y/n the sexy biatch 🤪💕
Nah I'm good lol

Omori
:(

y/n the sexy biatch 🤪💕
Don't cry pls

Omori
:'(

y/n the sexy biatch 🤪💕
Awww is my baby sad?
There there *pats head*

Omori
:)

y/n the sexy biatch 🤪💕
Gtg. C u soonnnn :D 😘

Omori
Bye <3

*y/n is offline*

I switched my phone off to sleep then asked Basil if he was ready. He affirmed.
"Alrighty!" I exclaimed
"Let's gooo" I excitedly grabbed Basil's hand and ushered us out of his home.

We started our short walking journey together to the park. It only takes about 5 minutes but 5 minutes can seem like quite a long time so we decided to occupy ourselves by playing eye-spy.

After just a few rounds, Basil decided to speak up
"That breakfast was actually surprisingly nice considering I don't like pineapples" He stated, giggling a little bit as we walked. I laughed at Basil's antics.

After what seemed like a lifetime if walking,I finally saw my favourite black and white person.

"Omori!" I yelled as I ran into his open arms. His embrace seemed so warm compared to his normal cold body temperature

"Hello n/n. Its nice to see you again." He calmly said with his normal expressionless face.
"Its nice to see you too." I grinned happily. As we stopped hugging, Kel managed to sneak behind me and scare me. I screamed in surprise but tried to laugh it off.
"Hello to you too Kel." I greeted.

Hero and Aubrey slowly closed in on us and we all sat down to catch up. Hero, obviously, sat down next to Mari. (Simp alert)

After a while, we all got a bit peckish. Luckily for us, Hero and recently baked some cookies. His cookies are a delicacy.

We thanked Hero for his lovely treat, and decided we should go off by ourselves because Kel wouldn't stop nagging Hero about wanting to play football.

Me and Omori stayed with Mari by her picnic basket while Kel played football with Hero while Hero was both playing and keeping an eye on Aubrey and Basil on the swings (it's hard being the oldest lol).

*Time Skip*

It was now getting dark and I was getting g a little sleepy. The sunset was nice though, too bad I didn't have the energy to keep myself awake to keep watching it.

I layed down on Omori's lap and shut my eyes. He blushed a little but it could be seen very clearly on his pale face.

He started stroking my hair, claimed I was acting like a kitten. He said it was cute.

I zoned out a bit but I faintly remember Hero coming over to sit down and both him and Mari swooning over how cute we looked together.

I'm fairly certain everyone was. It's a little embarrassing to think about.

This day couldn't have been more perfect. I thought while falling asleep under the sunset, surrounded by people who care everlasting for me, and the boy I wish to spend the rest of my life with.

"I love you Omori." I accidentally said quietly out loud.

Omori's eyes widened. He began to stutter uncontrollably as everyone else was internally squealing over what just happened.

"I..." Omori began
"...love you too"

Author notes

Hi there :) thank you for reading the first chapter of this book. I really appreciate it. This book is open to requests so if you want to see me write about ur fav omori character pls don't be afraid to send in the request. I can do any character and any scenario (even smut;) but I'm probs not the best at writing it XD) Anywayyy, hope you enjoyed, I'll update with a new chapter as often as I can. Stay well <3