𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Start from the beginning

"Albion? What is that?" Diane's purple clashed with Lily's ocean ones, holding a look of inquisitiveness.

"It is an ancient weapon that was used by the demons during the holy war," Lily explained. Meliodas then stepped into the conversation. "It must have been awoken up around the same time as the Ten Commandments were brought back."

"The Ten- what?" Diane asked, completely baffled by what the two blondes were talking about as she looked at them.

"Lily and I will explain the details later,"

"It's like having the same nightmare all over again. I haven't sensed a force this powerful since Hendrickson turned into that monster," Slader commented.

Hawk started to sweat bullets, "A-are you kidding me?! Meliodas' power level is at 3,370, and Merlin's power level is at 4,710 but that thing... THAT THING'S POWER LEVEL IS AT 5,500!!!"

With Hawk's explanation the Albion seemed to have noticed us as it turned in our direction, letting out a large bellowing roar, as it did Lily caught a glimpse of the many rows of sharp teeth within its mouth, making her narrow her eyes.

"It must be reacting to our power levels," Merlin informs, a serious smile worn on her porcelain face, she must have been a little bit interested in the Albion.

The Albion swings its arm in the direction of Hawk's mom but Hawk's mom quickly dodges the attack and instead goes in the direction of the kingdom but the attack is blocked. "Hmm... It seems to put down a magic blocking wall in advance to protect the kingdom was a good idea." Merlin stated with a smirk making Lily sigh in relief.

"Wow, putting a magic barrier around the entire kingdom. Look at my big sister go." Slader compliments, Lily nodding her head in agreement though she wouldn't expect anything less from Merlin.

"Yes, that may be so but there are drawbacks. Putting a barrier around the entire city is going to weaken the effect of the barrier. It will probably last for only two more strikes." Merlin predicted. The Albion put its fists together and hit the shield two more times causing the barrier to be destroyed, Lily's eyebrow twitched as she deadpanned. "And now the barrier is gone."

The Albion opens its mouth as a large fireball starts to form before it is shot at the kingdom, however, the knights quickly deflect the attack. Lily however could hear the knights say that they wouldn't be able to withstand another attack, making her frown.

Meliodas must have overheard it too as he beat her to it, "Hey Merlin, send me down there," Meliodas demanded, watching as the Albion started to make another fireball.

Merlin quickly snapped her finger and Meliodas vanished into thin air as if he was never there, Lily heard a large boom, and looking back she saw that the Albion's head was covered in smoke. Looking down she saw Meliodas grinning up at them. "Perfect timing as always Merlin!!" Meliodas compliments.

"Hmm...Slader, take the Princess inside, things may get rough around here." Merlin commanded. Elizabeth looked at them with worry in her eyes as Slader took her inside the tavern as Hawk's mom started to fly around the Albion, it was then that Lily noticed the cracks on the Albion's face as it tried to swing at them, growling like a beast.

The Albion somehow lost its balance and was now kneeling on the ground, Meliodas seemed to take this as an opportunity and commanded the knights of Camelot to attack it as he climbed up the Albion's hand, telling them that they had to hit the core within the Albion in order to destroy it.

Arthur then gets caught in the Albion's hand but Meliodas frees him. Meliodas ends up breaking his sword in the process of freeing Arthur. Lily saw him looking at the broken blade with a fond look, she immediately knew that it was mostly likely from Liz, the reincarnation of Elizabeth from Danafall.