i said it earlier, almost making myself sentimental.

sure enough, he thought too much.

wen yuanchu picked up his pen again: "let's continue the class."

early monday morning.

monthly examination results are issued one after another.

ling song chinese 92, english 33, mathematics 21.

the results were better than expected.

wen yuanchu carefully looked at his volume, ling song did indeed do everything he would do, and when the progress caught up, his grades should be able to reach the middle and upper levels of the class.

ling song was not very satisfied: "i also deducted two points for my composition, and the last time i wrote a policy discussion, it was obviously a full score." "that's

your luck, you'll write it in the future, seek stability."

ling song snatched wen yuanchu's language paper over, and this person's score was higher than his, with 98.

his composition was a piece of writing.

ling song was astonished: "why can you write this?" but don't let me write?

"i practice writing." wen yuanchu said casually.

"even if my essay is zero, my total score can be in the top few in my age."

ling song closed his mouth.

- it's so angry.

he read a passage of wen yuanchu's article, and the more he read it, the more strange it became: "wen yuanchu, your ancient chinese attainments are good, i really don't see it."

"well, it's okay."

ling song was a little upset.

before he had written his own policy in front of this man, now he seemed like a fool.

the man may have laughed at him in his heart.

wen yuanchu seemed to see his dissatisfaction, hesitated slightly, and said, "your ancient chinese level is better than mine."

, i'm unearthing living artifacts, and you're not.

ling song didn't want to ignore him.

"as i said before, you're twenty points in math, and i'll invite you to ice cream."

ling song only then had a smile on his face: "good, good, i still have thirty points in english, can i order two copies?"

...... no way. you

go.

wen yuanchu still wanted to say something, and someone came in the door and called out to him: "wen yuanchu, someone is looking for him." a

girl stood at the door of the classroom.

wen yuanchu looked stunned and got up to go out.

ling song glanced at a girl with a high ponytail and a very beautiful look.

hey?

zhang yang turned back and whispered to him, "that's yao nana."

...... who is it?

zhang yang was speechless: "your love enemy, yao nana." i

remembered.

the object of jiang yiming's crush is said to be quite close to wen yuanchu.

originally, he didn't believe what zhang yang said, but now when he saw wen yuanchu standing in the corridor talking to people, he felt a little bit of something no matter how he looked at it.

this girl is indeed better looking than lin qiuyi.

is it the person wen yuanchu said before?

his vision was indeed high enough.

"how come i haven't seen it before?" ling song muttered quietly.

"yao nana is a piano student, went abroad to participate in an international competition, and just came back two days ago."

oh, as soon as i came back, i came to the door, and sure enough, it was a good relationship.

zhang yang continued: "although, girl, you are the first school flower in theba and yao nana can only be relegated to the second place, but in the boys' place, she is the real school flower."

ling song coldly asked, "boys, which boys?" include you too?

"how can it be," promised him with a smile, "in my eyes, of course, it is the most beautiful girl." thank

you.