_Your PoV_

you stare in the mirror. there's just that one strand of hair that always sticks out. Oh well. it's not like you have time to fix it right now. you adjust your shirt and sigh. it's no use, you just look like shit today. You suddenly hear the flapping of wings and look up at the mirror. You see a rugged figure standing behind you, and automatically recognize him. "Castiel!" You whirl around and look at the man standing in the middle of your bathroom. He groans and almost falls to the ground, but you catch him just in time. "What happened? Cas?" It was then that you finally took notice of his slightly flushed face. "Are you drunk?" You ask.
His eyes travel twards your face and he lets out a strained "Close..."
You realize what's happening and you almost burst out laughing. almost.
"Hungover?" You ask with humor evident it your voice.
He looks to the side pouting childishly. "Maybe....."
It was then that you let out your laughter. It was just so funny seeing the usually serious Castiel like this.
He looks at you still pouting .
"It's not funny!"
"Yes it is. "
He glares at you before gripping his head and wincing.
You grab a bottle of aspirin off your counter and toss the bottle to him. He catches it right by his head.
"Thanks." He says as you help him up. You lead him to your kitchen and get him a glass of water. He puts the aspirin in his mouth and sips the water gratefully.
"You can sleep here tonight. You take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch in my room."
"Alright..." Cas stumbles into your room and plops down on the bed, falling asleep very quickly. You sigh with a smile on your face and lay down on the couch. You stay awake for a bit longer before your eyelids drop and you fade into darkness.
.
.
.
.
You wake up to the sound of blankets rustling and a slight whimpering noise coming from your bed. You walk over to cas and try to wake him from what you assumed was a nightmare. "Cas...cas! CAS!"
Castiel shot up, sweat dripping down his forehead. He looked at you and pulled you into a hug. "Cas...?"
"It was a bad dream.... I thought you died."
He pulled out of the hug and ran his thumb across your cheek. You stared into each others eyes. Before you knew what was happening, he swooped down and kissed you straight on the lips. You were absolutely shocked. He pulled away before you could respond and looked away.
"I'm sorry.. I should g-"
"It's okay."
"What?"
"I said..."you leaned forward wrapping your arms around his neck . "It's okay..."
You close the distance between the two of you, molding your lips together. He flipped you over onto the bed and continued to kiss you. His lips moved down to your neck and.... Well, lets just say you continued to have a very, veeerryyy steamy night.

//Yes, I know it's short, but I hope you like it. ~ <3