Pure as water? So, there's three states of mana? Like, gas, liquid and solid?

'Pretty much.' Nexy said. 'You can purify your mana by meditating.'

That's interessing.

"Hey Lumi, you should meditate before using water spells. It can help you to control it." I said, deactivating my mana mark again.

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"It's... complicated to say how I know that." I replied.
~~~~~~~~ Fyrus' Pov

My head hurts.

I'm considered a god, but I'm still mortal.

What's the true nature of this world? Why do I exist?

Is there a real god?

"Fyrus?" A female voice brought me back to reality.

"Oh, sorry Lyn. Knowing that you will die in a year and a half isn't the most comforting thing to be in mind." I said, looking at the white fox, wich stared me with it's green eyes.

"That's okay." She said. "How is Syl and Indry going on the training?"

"Good." I said, looking at our surroundings again, wich I had forgotten because I was lost in my own toughts.

We were in a circular room. With nine  chairs and one giant round table, wich contained a world map. This is the council room.

"Why are we here again?" I asked Lyn.

"Waiting for the others. My husband will meet us here on just a few minutes, Victor, Keith are on their way."

"What about the two young dragons?" I asked.

"Syl and Indry were here just a couple of hours ago. They went to their home to see if their third egg has hatched."

"They have an alive third egg?" I asked. "So Syl put four eggs... I didn't saw their children."

"You should. Keith told me the male one was the cutest thing he has ever seen, almost couldn't resist holding his serious face." She said, sitting on her chair.

A/N - I don't fucking know how to describe an fox-friendly chair, use your imagination

"Really? I'm curious now." I said. "Changing the topic of our conversation. I want to try new things since I'll die soon. I don't like this light gray hair, and this clothing."

"Go ahead. Who am I to stop my own god?" She said.

I gave her a smile and created an thick ice wall, stopping her to see my new appearance.

I made my hair fully white, and gave myself some ligtht blue clothing. An thick cloak that goes all the way down to my knees. Inside of the cloak, I wore an white shirt, and an black leggings. With some dragon fur boots.

Speaking of dragon fur, this is Indry's  fur. I kept a bunch of it when he was just ten years old.

I broke the Ice wall and revealed myself. Lyn's husband, who I didn't see entering, applaused me.

"So, did you two liked it?" I said.

"Yes, I liked it alot." Lyn said.

I then sit on my chair, and wait.

| 30 Minutes later |

A knocking on the door can be heard, and it opens.

I open my eyes and see Keith, alongside with his wife. They enter the room and sit on their chairs, without saying a single word. Wich is the same thing with Victor and his wife.