Ebrahim Laher EOH

Business Consulting in the Digital Age - how the world of business consulting is changing

Business consulting is the art of planning, the ideation of implementation, and the education of businesses. Business consultants often aid business owners in developing a sterling business plan, identifying up-and-coming marketing needs and developing the necessary skills for business owners to ultimately determine ways to improve their business performance.

Since the early onset of Ebrahim Laher's career, the term Business consulting came as a part and parcel of every project he has undertaken. It became essential for Ebrahim Laher to help business owners understand the value of this process and how he could help them build the foundation of their companies using a well-thought plan of action.

Over the years Ebrahim Laher consulted to many business owners across various business sectors with stellar accuracy in regards to the need of the hour in their businesses. With a wide array of skills through Ebrahim Laher's education and previous experience, assisting business owners with their endeavours Ebrahim Laher became a business consultant providing management and to help organizations improve their overall performance and achieve admirable efficiency. The most essential task for him at hand was to first and foremost analyze businesses objectively and create solutions while also helping these companies meet their goals.

It has always been a strong suggestion of Ebrahim Laher to business owners all over the globe to avail themselves of the services of business consultants when they need help or perspective on their chosen business goals and paths or to become a positive motivator, influencer and reinforcement for change in their companies.

In Ebrahim Laher's decades of experience in business consulting, he has introduced several business owners, who were used to the age-old methods of running a business, to revamping their business models through several strategies that helped these businesses gain the necessary mileage in this digital age.

Ebrahim Laher has undertaken several business consults where he provided his expertise specific to markets and market trends, identified the strengths of the businesses and its workforce to better help their efficiency, turning the tables from old methods to new and digitized objectives for growth.

Business consulting is a time-consuming process and cannot be an overnight success. The first step Ebrahim Laher takes is what is called the Discover Phase where he involves himself in the roots of the company, understands its workforce, and open-mindedly observes the functioning of the various departments. This method has always helped identify the problems and allowed to advise necessary changes including eliminating staff and processes if needed. The next step is to enrich the existing workforce with training and using teachable methods that are up to date so as to allow and ease in the transition towards the new functioning of the businesses or enterprises.

You may ask and many have asked Ebrahim Laher as to what is the biggest bonus to business consulting? This is the way he illustrates it-companies that have been around for a few years will benefit from a brand new perspective whereas businesses starting anew can thoroughly benefit from the affluent expertise of a business consultant.

As time went by Ebrahim Laher gathered that most often businesses are too attached to the way they function and observe things lightly to be able to make any necessary changes. This is where the task of a business consultant is to provide a bird's eye view and in a literal sense help businessmen and businesswomen see the bigger picture. He has worked across multiple industries and with a variety of clients which has allowed me to gain invaluable insights and helped me understand the many avenues of business.

Throughout Ebrahim Laher's career in business consulting, he has advocated the importance of spending and creating budgets within businesses so as to identify the spending habits or know about the budget cost cutting that needs to be immediately addressed. From pinpointing plans that can increase sales to endorsing the apt networks for businesses to grow with, to curating a plan to favour strengths and convert all weaknesses within a business has been the most rewarding part of his career.

The roles and responsibilities involved in business consulting changed forever with the advent of the digital age. Consulting firms, like the organizations they advise, have had to adapt themselves and their workers in order to deliver the rapid, profitable, and high-quality innovation that clients need. When the digital revolution occurred, consulting firms' perceptions of themselves and the information they provided shifted as well, becoming more data and experience centered. Ebrahim Laher has seen consulting firms to get on board with technology, from recruiting fewer MBAs and more developers to establishing their own digital practices. Business consulting organizations are dealing with a double-edged sword: in that they must reform their clients while also transforming. With this phenomenon evolving his career also grew from just being a business consultant to becoming a digital transformation consultant where for more than a decade now Ebrahim Laher has been assisting companies to analyze their technology infrastructure, ideating digital strategies and implementing digital technology across their enterprises so as to ensure a sustainable long term growth for these businesses.

Business consulting and digital business consulting has been a very unique and gratifying journey where Ebrahim Laher has had the opportunity to see businesses bloom and achieve valuable growth and profits by thoroughly embracing the digital age and its many productive and powerful benefits through business consulting.

Ebrahim Laher expects to see more changes in how consulting firms engage their staff and cooperate with strategic partners, rivals, and customers in the future. He is thrilled to be a part of this adventure. By connecting with Ebrahim Laher here, you can him on the same journey.