'She must be trying to seduce me or something..'

They didn't notice their gaze was drawn to the girl who was simply reading. They yawned and propped their chin on their hand as they locked their gaze on the girl.

They are in awe as they watch her hair fly as she moves, her beautiful brown eyes that usually look at them with annoyance or boredom, her skinny hands holding a paper with complex equations, her flawless skin, posture, how often she clears her throat, and her kissable lips that just seem to attract them.

"What?" With a stunned voice coming from the girl, they shook their head as they look away from the said girl not able to see her expression. They rolled their eyes and cleared their throats as their heartbeat began to rise.

"N-nothing, I just started noticing how you complicated equation number two; you should've solved that using-"

"Whatever." Nam-ra immediately stammered as she looked away, causing y/n to squint at her back.

'Aish, she probably likes me but is too shy or too proud to admit it. '

A smirk replaced their frown of suspicion as they let out a short hearty laugh of satisfaction as they stumped back to the chair with loose muscles, still thinking about their rival secretly likes them.

Nam-ra, on the other hand, was slightly embarrassed, and she didn't know what to call it.

Is she delusional? Is she blushing? Is she simply taken aback? That y/n has his gaze fixed on her.

She simply pinched her lips into a firm line, slumped her shoulders, and continued to read without making eye contact with her seatmate.

She's growing to despise them for their ability to perplex her.

Is she finally falling victim to their tempting charms? She shivers just thinking about it.

'Pay attention, Choi Nam-ra...'

She tries to calm herself by taking a deep breath and reading and practicing her paperwork once more.

But just thinking about how close their feet and how hot it is beside them, distracts her, and it irritates her so much. She's still needy, flushed, and strange after the incident.

 She's still needy, flushed, and strange after the incident

The sky was gray-white and drab, but she was radiant.
can feel the suffocating heat of the rising morning

Nam-ra stared at the sky, describing it in her head. She's on the rooftop, minding her own business because no cares either.

Footsteps can be heard as she turns her head to the sound and discovers y/n leaning against the wall, making her turn back and ignore their presence.

"You're here to ditch me, aren't you?" she asked, crossing her arms, still not facing them, in a loud voice and with a condescending smile. Her hair is being blown out by a gush of wind.

"What makes you think I'll do that?" y/n rolls their eyes as they approach the girl with their hands in their pockets and their gaze fixed on the sky.

"You're l/n y/n, of course you'll do that," Nam-ra scoffs as she wraps her arms around herself as the wind picks up again. The weather can change so quickly.

"Yeah right. Tho, I didn't think I have that kind of impression."y/n glared at her as they took something from their pocket and a lighter was flicked.

"You're probably the one who's gonna ditch me." With a muffled voice because of the cigar on their mouth, they added.

"I'm not. I don't care," she replied as the smell of the cigarette reached her nose and she waved her hand in the air to push it away. But by the look on her face, you can tell she's tempted as well.

"Don't worry about what other people think; they don't do it very often." They lock eyes with the girl, who is still emotionless. But they can tell she understands why they said that.

"You usually say you don't care, but you do, and I say we both do," they laugh as they extend the box of cigars, making the girl wonder.

"How'd you bring that here?" she exclaims as she examines the box. 

y/n made a wink. 

"I've got some pretty sneaky tricks up my
 sleeve."

Nam-ra accepted and, after a brief 
hesitation, grabbed one of them.

"Hey, don't regret doing things, regret
 getting caught," they grumbled as they
 removed the cigar from their mouth and
 blew the smoke away.

Yeah.." she smiled as she light up the cigarette with y/n's weird looking lighter. She looks at the person beside her, maybe this guy/girl isn't as bad she thought they are.

And a weird feeling creeps on her skin.

"!" Nam-ra suddenly stood up moving the desk as she grabs her book and put on her earpods as she goes

The people stared at her as she goes outside of the entrance with a red face.

"Hey, is she sick?"

"She definitely likes me."

HEYY, OUR INTERNET BROKE SO I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AND I CAN'T DO MY HOMEWORK WITHOUT INTERNET SO I JUST MADE THIS FOR MY OWN SATISFACTION AND GAYNES BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE LMAO