One

I wake up by hearing my mum's footsteps.

She says I need to get up to get ready for school. I don't want to go there. I don't really like the people in my school. They look at me as if I was crazy when I drift off with my thoughts while sitting in class. I can't help it. It just happens. It takes over me and I can't control it.

It scares me sometimes but I also like it.

Can't explain why.

Probably because it makes me feel safe and comfortable.

My teachers are worried about my daydreaming as well. They mostly worry about my grades. They got worse since the daydreaming has taken over me.

But I don't really care about it.

I go to the bus stop and get into the bus. It's a really rainy and cold day. There's a lot of fog which makes it hard for the drivers to see something. There are plenty of people I can't stand so I put on my headphones and listen to some music.

I see a light flooding the bus. Everything turns white and all I can see are blurred shapes.

I lay on the ground. I can feel small stones underneath me. It's not cold and wet as I expected it to be. It's warm and dry. I'm surrounded by sunflowers and roses. I look up to the sky. The sun shines bright and no clouds or fog can be seen.

I walk around the place. There's plenty of flowers and trees. I can see many animals but no people or cars. It's a really calm place. All you can hear is the sound of flowing water and the noises the animals make. The wind rushes through the leaves but it's not cold. I can feel the warmth of the sun streaming through my entire body and

I feel something grabbing and shaking my shoulders.

As I open my eyes I can see one of my teachers surrounded by the other people from the bus. Everything is blurry again but I can guess their facial expressions look like. I must have drifted off again.

The time seems to pass very slowly while listening to my history teacher. I try to concentrate on not drifting off again.

I still don't know how I managed to stay focused on the lessons. Probably because I was too scared of getting weird stares and another invitation to another psychologist.