Chapter 1

Jordyn's POV

I was walking into Starbucks to meet Carson. He texted me to meet him there because he had something very important to tell me. I walked in and saw him sitting with another girl. As I walked closer they still haven't noticed me but I knew who that girl was. I've seen her at my competitions. It was Autumn Miller. Carson saw me and got up. Hey J! I want you to meet someone. He grabbed autumn's hand. J this is Autumn Miller my girlfriend. I couldn't help feeling jealous and betrayed, because he was my best friend. I took another look at her. She was wearing black high wasted shorts a white crop top that said PLEASE. And her hair was in a perfect fishtail braid. I was wearing Black leggings gray toms and a t-shirt with my hair in a messy bun. I dosed out of my thoughts Um Carss I have to go me and Matt (mattyb) are going to go hang out. I walked out and ran home. I got in bed and cried. After I was practically done with crying I called Matt. He said yea to hangin out and we are going to meet at my fav shop Fro Yo fo you. I walked to my closet and chose a red skater skirt and a black crop top that said Flawlees... I grabbed my black toms and braided my hair on the side. I grabbed my phone and $350. I walked to Fro Yo Fo Yo. Matt was already there playin hiiis phone. We talked about what happened then ordered Strawberry Fro Yo.

Matts Pov

I got a call from Jordyn and it sounded like she had been crying. She asked f we could mett for FFro Yo. I got dressed then left. I got there early so I started to playmy phone 5 minutes later Joordyn walked i she looked so hot,wait what I cant be falling for Jordyn she is my best friend. We talked for a while then ordered ice cream, but I juust couldnnt help saing that she looked beautiful. She blushed a little bit then turned away. I said no you loookk cute doing that witch only made her blush more. We finished our ice cream thenwent to the park we got on the sllide and there was a two tunnels we chose the long cury dark one. It played music and showed picturres, there was a picture of a couple I grabbed Jordyns hand and held iit she blushe again than when we got out we saw a couple both withn blond hair and the girl kida had dirty blonod. It was CCarson and Autumn Jordyn didnt see so we went to the tree and they were on the swings then Jordyn lokked up we both saw.............