I sat on the chair watching the kids play in the pool. I put my phone under my towel and headed over to the pool steps with Bubba in my arms.

I climbed in the pool letting the cold water go up to my hips. I dipped a little letting Bubba get a feel of the water causing her to shiver against my chest from the coldness.

I moved around so it can become warm to us. She begin to giggle and clap splashing water on me as I laughed at her excitement.

I heard the pool gate close making me look up and see Tre walk in with nothing but swim shorts on. He sat his things down on the chair next to mines before coming over and getting in the pool.

Mari came over taking Bubba from me and swimming off.

"Mari you better not drop my baby" I said stepping out of the pool allowing the cold air to hit me. I rushed over to my towel wrapping myself in it.

I sat down watching Tre and the kids in the pool. Tre came over with Bubba in his arms taking a seat next to me. I took her from him wrapping her in her towel. 

After awhile we all headed back up to our hotel rooms. I took the girls a bath with help from Tre then I got in the shower. When I got out I ordered room service and watched a movie with them.

The food soon came and Tre got out of the shower joining us as we ate. After dinner we played with the girls for a little before putting them to sleep.

Tre helped me clean up around the hotel before heading back to our room. I sighed climbing in bed.

I put my phone on the charger and turned over getting ready to go to sleep.

Tre turned off the lights then got in bed pulling me close to him wrapping his arm around me tightly.

"I apologize for today I'm sorry for agreeing on a house without talking to you first and I'm sorry for trying to leave you and our kids" he spoke lowly placing light kisses on my neck and behind my ear

"I'm not going to say it's okay because it's not but thank you for apologizing" I said turning around and kissing his lips

"Good night beautiful I love you" he smirked against my lips. "Good night handsome I love you too " I yawned laying my head on his chest and falling into a deep sleep.

_____________
NEXT DAY

I walked out of the school building heading to the car. I got in pulling off to get food before heading back to the hotel.

I parked and got out grabbing everything and locking the car. I waved at the receptionist before heading up to our room. I walked in the hotel room seeing all the kids sitting around.

"Mommy" Auna said hugging me. "Hey baby" I said placing the food on the countertop along the keys. I spoke to the kids before heading to the room. I changed and laid down for a bit.

I enrolled the kids in school today finally. Tomorrow we move into our new house which is great because I'm tired of being in this hotel and I'm sure the kids are too. The kids start school Monday so we have time to go school shopping etc.

"Ma can we eat?" Mir yelled from the front room. "Yeah just wash y'all hands"

I put on a movie and soon fell asleep. I woke up to it being dark and quiet. I grabbed my phone checking the time and seeing it was 12am.

I was hungry and thirsty so I headed into the little kitchen grabbing me a water bottle and heating up the food from earlier. I stood up pacing back and forth as I ate. Once I was done I threw away my trash then headed back to the room.

I climbed in bed making Tre move in his sleep.

"You okay?" he asked sleepily

"Yeah I'm fine" I said laying down. "You sure?"

"Yep" I said turning the opposite way from him. "Come here" he said reaching for me I chuckled scooting closer to him.

He laid his head in the crook of my neck swinging his leg over mine as he rested his palm on my left breast. I smiled to myself after hearing his heavy breathing letting me know he was now sleep. After awhile of laying in the dark I went to sleep myself.

_______

I woke up the next morning getting in the shower. I got out doing my usual routine. I got dressed in some sweats and a crop top since my belly wasn't too big yet. I decided not to put on any makeup today so I just applied carmax to my lips and put my hair in a messy bun.

I cleaned up everything in the bathroom and packed all of our stuff back into our suitcases. I threw away all the trash and food we had. I got the girls up and ready before going to wake up Tre. Once Tre got his outfit out his suitcase I pushed our suitcases by the door.

We got the kids gathered up in the lobby with their things after leaving a tip for all the house keepers. Tre ended up taking a uber to our new house with some of our things since all of our stuff wasn't going to fit in the car.

He left before us while I packed the car as best as I could. I got in the car stopping to get the kids, me and Tre breakfast before heading to the house.

I pulled up taking Bubba's carseat inside while the kids went around choosing which room they want. Tinker helped me take in all the bags. Tre came out the house meeting me at the front door.

"That's it?" he asked "Yeah" I said walking in the house as he followed behind me.

I sighed exhausted and tired from moving all of the suitcases.

"What are we going to do about furniture?" Tre asked wrapping his arms around me as we stood in the middle of our new spacious living room with high ceilings and marble floors.

"I don't know I order a couch for the two living rooms but one of them won't come until next week and the other one won't come until about a month" I said relaxing against his chest

"Want to go look at some furniture today? It's only 10am so we got time and while we out we can go shopping for bathroom stuff, groceries etc" he said kissing and sucking on my neck

"Yeah" I giggled

"Y'all let's go" he yelled grabbing bubbas car seat. The kids came down and we headed to the car getting in.

Tre got in pulling off to the first furniture store that popped up on the cars gps.

After about hours of shopping for the house we were finally back at the house. We only got bedroom sets for each of the rooms and a dining table and chairs.

I decorated the bathrooms a little to make it feel like home for us but we all knew it would never feel like that.

Me and Tre agreed to do more shopping tomorrow.

I was in the kitchen making dinner it felt nice to cook again. After everyone showered and dinner was ready we sat at the table eating in silence.

"How do you guys feel about the house?" I asked looking around the table.

"I like it it's very spacious" Liyah smiled the other kids agreed too focused on eating to disagree.

I chuckled smiling at Tre as he ate and fed Bubba. After dinner I put Auna to bed and Bubba ended up falling asleep in bed with me and Tre.