Chapter 1

A/N c(;

here is chapter 1 hope you all enjoy.

Niall's Pov

It has been five years since I last seen Zayn. That fight ended our relationship forever. I walk into Ryan's room, so I can wake him up for school. I open the door slightly, and I smile at the scene. His chest moving up and down as he breaths in. i sigh, as he looks so much like his father. His jet black hair, his high cheek bones, and his small thin lips. The only thing that really repesents me out of him is his slim body, and his crystel blue eyes.

I walk over to him, and I shake him slightly.

"Ryan, honey wake up. Its time for school."

He squirms around in the bed, until he opens his eyes, and I am greeted by those crystel blue eyes.

(AA's N: my turn! :D)

"Good morning, sweetheart." I smiled down to him.

"Good morning Daddy." Ryan said yawning while sitting up.

"Shower then go down stairs for breakfast."

"Ok daddy."

I went down to get myself breakfast and prepare all of Ryan's school things.

Ryan entered the kitchen, I can't help think how he acts more like Zayn than me.

He's energetic like me, no doubt about that but sometimes he can go quiet and mysterious. He knows how to keep his cool all the time. And in such a young age, he's a good artist already.

I was snap out of my thoughts when I notice Ryan pulling on my shirt.

"Daddy! Daddy! We're gonna be late."

"Oh... Oh! Yeah!!"

I looked down on my wrist watch to see that there's only a few minutes left.

"Let's go!"

I took my bag and Ryan's while he carried his lunch box. I locked the door and we headed to the car. It took us only a few minutes to go to his school. He still have atleast 15 minutes to spare before his class.

"Okay, Ryan. Be good. Try not to get yourself in any trouble. I won't pick you up later. Cause-"

"It's Dad's turn. I know, I know. I won't talk or go with any strangers. I'll wait for Dad and if anything happens I'll call you."

I smiled as how he remembered everything.

"I guess you know what to do. I'll be going now."

"Bye Daddy!" he said running to the doors.

I watch until he gets inside. I entered the car again and made my way to work.

Looks like a normal day to me. That's what I thought.