Cheating-Jon Moxley

Start from the beginning

"Okay." You nod at him, and he grabs you by the waist, pressing a peck to your lips. "Please be careful."

"Always, angel." He says with a smirk before leaving.

It was the night of the fight, and you couldn't be more excited. When he had returned from training yesterday, he actually kept things low. Like taking you sightseeing, and being respectful when you two shared the bed.

However, when he was on his adrenaline high, he couldn't help himself. Especially not with you in his own merch. His name on the back like you were his property. He loved the claim. He loved the possessiveness. He loved knowing that he was the one you wanted.

"Okay, I'll see you after your fight." You tell him, and make your way towards the door.

"Angel. I think you're forgetting something." He says, pointing at his lips.

"Who knew you'd become such a softie." You roll your eyes at him, but give him what he wants.

"Just trying to butter you up before later tonight."

"And what's happening later tonight?" You ask. Hoping it's what you wanted as well.

"Oh baby, I think you know." And then he was off, and you made your way to your seat to watch him fight.

He won, of course. Without a doubt in your mind you knew he would. So, the trip back to the hotel had you antsy.

"I'm going to shower really quick." He kisses your forehead, and you make your way to your suitcase where you had just the perfect thing to wear for him.

You took your time, and had just finished your nightly routine when he exited the bathroom. He walks out in nothing, but a towel draped around his waist and boy did that make you melt.

"What do we have here?" He asks, pulling you to stand, and spins you around to look at you.

"Had to give the champ a little gift." You smirk at him, and he looks over your body. "Care to unwrap your present?"

"Don't mind if I do." He smirks, and unties the robe. It falls down to your feet, and you hear him inhale sharply. "Angel..."

You had chose a white set that hugged every curve on your body. "Couldn't find any angel wings, but this was the closest thing."

Mox swallows harshly, and his hand cupped the back of your neck before kissing you hard.

"Do you even know what I'm about to do to you?" He asks you, pulling your head back by your hair.

"Whatever you want, please." You plead, and again he smirks down at you.

"So desperate for me, aren't you?" He bends down to press his lips to your neck. When you don't answer, he pulls your hair harder. "I asked you a question."

"Yes. Please, Mox. I need you." You straight up beg at this point, and he pulls your face back up to his to kiss you again.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll take real good care of you. By the way, how much did this cost?" His hands grab at the material. "Actually it doesn't matter, I'll buy you some more."

And just like that you had been rid of your lingerie. You release the towel from around his waist, and he grabs onto your thighs. "Jump." You obey, and wrap your legs around him.

He turns around to sit on the edge of the bed, and you stay straddled across his legs. His lips on yours, and tongues battling one another.

You take the lead, and begin to trail kisses down his neck, your hands touching all over his exposed chest.