Cheating-Jon Moxley

Start from the beginning

The passion for lust after Jon Moxley was starting to get to you. You weren't sure how much longer you could take.

"Angel, you got any big plans this weekend?" Mox asks, walking up to you after the fight.

"No." You gave him a simple answer, and he smirks at you. "Do I want to know?"

"I have a big fight this weekend in St. Louis. I want you to accompany me."

"Really?" You ask him, and he nods. "I'll have to get some money together."

"Angel." He chuckles, and shuts the door behind him. "I've got more money than I know what to do with." He steps closer to you. Moving your hair behind your ear. "Besides, I need my good luck charm."

You roll your eyes, and shove him away. "I'm not your good luck charm."

"You are." He slides his hands in yours. "Besides, gives us time to be alone."

"But I thought you said..." He covers your mouth with his hand.

"I know what I said, but I can't take it anymore. You don't even look like you're trying with him anymore."

"St. Louis sounds fun. I've never been." He smirks at you, his eyes looking a different shade of blue.

"Then I guess we better make the most of it."

The weekend came fast, and to say you were nervous would be an understatement. It was the first time you would be totally alone with Mox. You were both nervous and excited to say the least.

"Welcome to your home for the next few days." Mox says, and the hotel room was more of suite. With one bed.

"When is the fight?" You ask him once you lay your suitcase on the bed.

"Tomorrow night." You can feel his presence behind you as you go through your suitcase. "I love it when you wear your hair down." His fingers run through your hair. He moves your hair over to the left shoulder, exposing your right.

"You act fast." His lips press right where your neck, and shoulder meet. You turn around to face him, and his eyes meet yours.

"Just trying to make the most of our time here." His hands come up to cup your face. "I'm so selfish when it comes to you."

"I think he's cheating on me." You finally admit to Jon. "And, I think it's been happening for a long time. I think that's why I was so drawn to you and I'm sorry I used you like that."

"You act as if I didn't play a huge part in that." He chuckles, and stares down at you. The whole universe seemed like it was on pause with the intensity he had in his stare alone. "I really want to fucking kiss you."

"So, kiss me." You say, and bite your lip. His eyes roam your face as if he were looking for any regret. "I want you to kiss me."

That was all he needed before he glanced over you once more, and then crashes his lips onto yours. It started off as sweet, just being in the moment, and then it turned needy, and passionate. His lips molded into yours like they were just made for one another. His tongue collides with yours. Then, all too quickly he pulls away.

He rests his forehead against yours, his breathing as uneven as yours. Right when you think about moving away from him, he connects your lips once more in a much more sweet kiss.

He pulls away again, and you open your eyes to see him already looking at you. "As much as I would love to stay here and do this all day. I unfortunately have some training to get to before tomorrow."

"It's okay. Not that you really need the training though, do you?"

"Oh, angel, you know exactly how to feed my ego." He chuckles, and reaches down to grab his bag. "I should only be gone a couple hours. There's plenty of food and drinks, and of course, room service."