Chapter 4 (smut)

(Got tiered of typing out all the thoughts everything that is a thought will be in (. ) now.)
You wake up to someone holding you and helping your wounds you can't tell who it is and start to freak out but as you eyes start to adjust to the light you see it's dabi and you relax at his touch and voice.
"Good morning how you feeling your head looks pretty bad" he leans in so focused on your injury
You realize how close he is, and that you can see every muscle contracting and relaxing even through his shirt that you can smell him, and you start remembering how attracted you are to him. You look up at him as he's carefully inspecting your head. As if it has a mind of its own your hand snakes up to the back of his neck where it laches on to a clump of hair.
He is now paying full attention to you his eyes darting between your lips and eyes extremely flustered so much so he starts stuttering
"W-w-hat are you doing y/n"
You giggle a little bit
"What's the matter nervous"
"N-no"
"Oh yeah cuz that was real convincing" you say with an evil smirk you lean in and he mirrors your actions now the two of you are tangled in a passionate and heated kiss your tongue slips past his teeth making him let out a little whimper (fuck that's hot)
His hands start roaming your body being gentle to glide over all your cuts a bruises he starts tugging at your shirt, and the two of you break the kiss only to be left with a string of spit still connecting you.
You let his hands glide up your sides to take of your shirt, leaning over you start to lift his leaving kisses and hickeys up his torso across his scars and piercings you can feel his breathing and hear beat getting faster, you Finally get his shirt off and instead of going back to his lips you go straight to his neck sucking and nibbling on the sensitive skin coaxing more moans and simpers out of him, the sounds go right to the bundle of nerves in between your legs, needing more of him you start to travel back down his chest and latch on to the piercings on his nipples lightly bitting and pulling on them, he shutters at the stimulation leaving a puddle in your underwear that you could feel start to travel down your legs. You ignore this and continue down his body to find a huge bulge the only thing in your way being his buckle your hands immediately go to undo it, as you do you feel his hand start to grab your hair.
Once you get his pants undone you pull down his boxers enough to let his throbbing dick to pop out your eyes are bulging and you and now slack jaw this man was a lot bigger than you thought
He sees you face and chuckles
"What is it too big for you baby I thought you weren't the flustered one now look at you drool all over my dick and it isn't even in that pretty mouth of yours"
You snap back "too big please I'm surprised on how small you are"
"Sure you are baby" he says with seductive voice
He was right tho you were hungry and his throbbing member was the only thing you wanted so you busy your self with wrapping your mouth around the tip and hands around his base, he starts moaning and you feel the grip on your hair tighten.