<<𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙚 3>>

"What the hell is this?! Their making me choose to?! Let me make my own decisions!!"

Her body had been frozen, as if thousands of chains wrapped at her waist and ankles. She couldn't defy and that angered her more.

Around her, the world paused. Her 'friends' no longer moved, all standing still. Not a blink nor breath. The milky white clouds stopped abruptly. The suns blessed rays of light stopped reflecting shadows around her, truly a simpleton. A pawn under control, she was. The game would make her choose.

Weather she enjoyed it or not.

As she twisted and struggled against the invisible bonds that held her in place. She scowled stubbornly. As her upper body weakened, clearly exhausted from her movement.

"Fine then."

Against her will, she lifted her finger and tapped lightly on 'Route 3'. A blinding flash obscuring her vision for a split second...

The floating screen dissolved into pure nothingness. Leaving no trace of its appearance, as the environment around her resumed its rhythm. The trees swaying in sync to the breezes that enveloped around her.

"So? What do say? Wanna join us?" Mikey question. His breathing and gaze resuming its small movement.

Inwardly Y/n cursed at the boy, as Takemichi stared at her in wonder.

"Damn his innocent looking face, you little son of a bitch. You scared the crap out of me earlier."

"You owe me."

"Huh? For what?"

"For trying to punch me you piece of shit!!" Y/n yelled, her voice edging higher.

Mikey rolled his eyes teasingly, reaching out his hand toward her.

"Fine! I'll buy you some dorayaki later alright?"

"Not if you don't eat it first dumbass" Draken retorted,

"Not true!!" Mikey complained; Drakens judging eyes staring at him.

"That's the pancake snack right?..."

She nodded in response. As she joins her newly made friends. Oblivious to Takemichis perplexed eyes -in which laid upon her-.

"Who... Are you Y/n?..."