𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Start from the beginning

"Meliodas..." A demon's antagonistic smirk made Fraudrin shiver slightly. His voice was baritone yet held bone-deep exhaustion, most likely from the seal he was placed in. He had black spikey hair that swayed in one direction matching his optics that were cloaked in darkness. He looked very similar to the blonde captain of the Eight Deadly Sins, even being the same height as him. 𝒵𝑒𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒫𝒾𝑒𝓉𝓎, 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝑒𝓃 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈.

"That is correct, but he was not the only one, there was also a certain Demi-god, who assisted them as well. One whom I thought at first was killed by the Supreme Deity and Demon King."

All of the commandments looked shocked, surprised that the forest goddess survived, and shifted their gaze to Gloxinia who was wide-eyed as well but soon closed his eyes with a grin on his face.

"So, my little Butterfly is still alive huh." Gloxinia then chuckled dryly yet his black optic held excitement at the thought of seeing his beloved Lily once more. "Hey Zeldris, if I see her anytime soon, I want her to be by my side again."

Zeldris thought about it for a moment but then nodded. "Alright, since the demon king would want her by our side as well, but if she causes any trouble it's on you."

"Fair enough..." Gloxinia admitted with his eyes closed, his tentacles moving in a shrugging motion. Then opened them again to only have a dreamy gaze into the night sky, the twinkling stars blinking reflected in his eyes.

'Wait for me, my love,'

»•»❁«•«

"Sir Meliodas!"

Meliodas looked up away from the glass he was cleaning, also being pulled away from his thoughts as he looked at the third princess of Liones with a curious yet slightly surprised look adorning his features. "Hey, Elizabeth."

"Are you going on another journey, with Lady Lily?" Elizabeth had come to the boar hat after she heard from Veronica about the possibility that he and Lily were leaving.

"Yeah, I am," Meliodas replied not even looking at her but looking at the glass, he didn't want to get more attached to her in this life, he knew if he looked at her excited face then he wouldn't be able to say no to her.

"Alright, then I should start getting ready to join you," Elizabeth exclaims while clasping her hands together, she then looks at Lily who is spacing out again and staring out the window.

"No need." Meliodas dryly interjected, still not looking back at her.

Elizabeth looked at Meliodas with shock, a dejected look could be seen in her eyes as she ran up to the counter, a fist near her heart, "But Sir Meliodas, you said that once the incident was over we would set up shop again."

"Doesn't sound like something I would say,"

Elizabeth softly frowned at the blonde's words as she placed her hands atop the counter, "What happened? You're not acting like yourself at all... hmm." Elizabeth looked at the back of Meliodas' head intensely, waiting for his reply.

"Ahh!!!"

Elizabeth screamed as the blonde suddenly disappeared from behind the counter only to reappear behind her and throw her skirt in the air and go underneath it.

"Still think I'm acting strange, I'm still the same me as always," Meliodas claimed as he rubbed the side of his cheek against Elizabeth's thighs, sighing blissfully at the plush soft texture.

All of a sudden, Hawk comes running in from out of nowhere, launching himself at the blonde. "Cut it out!!"

Hawk grabs Meliodas, stuffs him in a barrel, and starts to nail him in there, somehow his hooves were able to grab a hammer and nails from out of nowhere but no one seemed to question it except for the blue-winged girl in the corner.