Viktor Dmitriovich Andréyev

Name: ViktorMiddle Name: DmitriovichNickname: ViSurname: AndréyevAge: "Heh, I'm sorry

Name: Viktor
Middle Name: Dmitriovich
Nickname: Vi
Surname: Andréyev
Age: "Heh, I'm sorry. But, I think it's best if you would later find out."
Appearance: Media
Eyes Color: Red
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: His hair is usually kept down, that it would normally reached to his collar while his bangs fell onto his face.
Distinguishing features: None
Birthday: November 1st
Zodiac Sign: Scorpios
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Nationality: Russian
Birth Place: Moscow, Russia
Current Location: Unknown
Height: 5 ft 11 in
Weight: 155 or 189 lbs
Family:
* Emilia Eriksevna Zyriánova
(Fiancée: Alive)
* Anichka Yurievna Andréyeva
(Biological Mother: Deceased)
* Dmitri Mihajlovich Andréyev
(Biological Father: Deceased)
Occupation:
* Head Of The Medical Department
(Formerly)
Affiliation:
* Unnamed Russian Government
(Formerly)
Personality: Kind-hearted, Clear-headed, Aspiring, Charming, Compassionate, Caring, Charismatic, Funny, Loveable, Good-natured, Loyal, Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Open-minded, Understandable, Hardworking
Likes: Dancing, His family, Helping people, His friend's, His girlfriend/fiancée Emilia, Making a few jokes here or there, Hiking, Exploring, His job of being a doctor, Saving lives, Sweets of all kind, Cooking, Learning new things everyday
Dislikes: Seeing children being hurt, Unable to save anyone, Working late and very difficult hours, Extremely cold weathers, Not getting enough sleep, Couldn't always spend his time with his fiancée or his family
Backstory: Viktor was born in November 1st, in a city of Moscow, Russia. Where his mother and father are a hard working middle-class family that would get by each day at a time, as they would always encourage their son to focused on his studies in school. So, one day he would be able to build a better life for himself. Thankfully, with his family and his close friend's support in his life that he was able to be accepted at a prestigious university for a medical degree. From there, he knew that eventually he would not only repay his family and friend's for their help. But, he will make a name for himself one day as an amazing doctor that will help people in need. So, he will continue to work hard on both his studies and job to pay off the possible debts from his university. Untill one day, when he was heading toward one of his classes that he wasn't paying too much attention to his surroundings and accidentally collided with another student. In which he profusely apologized for not looking, and didn't know that the person he bumped into was no other then Emilia Eriksevna Zyriánova. Whom fortunately enough, she has forgiven him and apologize too for her end as well. Aside from that, it would seem that fate has something in store for them. Where the two would started as friend's at their time's in the university, and they would seem to have something in common too. Moreover, after graduating from their respective fields and that they made it official of their love for each other. As they would later find themselves getting a job within the science and medical department at a secret government facility.
Other: As the years that came, and went on doing what they were very passionate to do. That Viktor was able to get a promotion to be the head of the medical department, and save enough money to finally purchase an engagement ring for his long time sweetheart. And, he would surprised Emilia with a propose in arbat street during a holiday. In response to that, Emilia had graciously accepted it out of pure joy. Unbeknownst to either Emilia, or himself in that matter. Not everyone would have a happy ending in their story, and he may not be able to live long enough to stay with his beloved in this cruel and crazy world.
~His Engagement Ring~