"You know… I want to become friends with Horikita-san.”

Who doesn't know?

"I know but you were rejected...Right?" ....yea you don't get a chance with Hori-san until she lets you get close.....

“Won’t you… help me?”

"No." Horikita is a person I started to respect .....in some ways. Anyways I wouldn't force her to do something so stupid.

"Really?" What's up with a sad face? Why is she getting closer?

Third-person Pov (yea ...surprised I wrote it)

Kushida started heading closer to Ayanokouji in a slow manner. Tears start to form in her eyes as she is looking at him, pleading without any words. Her words would be unnecessary as the looks she gave him were so pitiful…...like a lost puppy that needed a kind stranger to guide it.

And it all went like that …. without anything happening.

…...until she noticed ...nothing changed. His expression remained as stoic as ever before. Her hope of getting what she wants slowly evaporated. Brown eyes showed no signs of emotion — as if the emotion was being carefully masked by a practiced actor — and his face was devoid of any trace of sympathy.

This has forced Kushida to use other measures. So, she started getting into Ayanokoji's personal space. She caught both of his hands and pulled them above her chest as she started speaking. On the surface, it looks like she is trying her best to not cry, but inside her mind is a malicious intent...

"Please help me get close to her?! I am starting to get worried ....some girls might bully her—"

Before Kushida can finish her sentence, Ayanokoji pulls his hands away from Kushida's chest, almost causing her to fall from the force of his sudden movement. He backed away, still looking at Kushida with his empty eyes, and unchanged cold posture.

"Kushida-san, while I appreciate your worries for Horikita-san....." 

He stopped a little, most likely to let Kushida fully understand what he meant. Then he continued " I hate being touched...It makes me greatly uncomfortable. So please refrain from doing so again."

With this, it should be clear that she severed her relationship with him. And that would be it if Ayanokouji didn't realize how much trouble this could cause...To add in more trouble Kushida started crying, her warm tears mixing with the dust on the floor. It doesn't even look like crocodile tears, but a genuine reflection of the girl's sadness....and her helplessness in front of this cruel man. But still, Ayanokouji's face has remained the same.

"I am so-sorry...I didn't mean to...I real-ly didn't mean to ..." She was speaking through crying...it was, yet another, pitiful sight....one that could sadden every human being on earth....well, almost every human on earth.

"I am glad ....like I said I appreciate your concern for Horikita. But you should express it to her, not me... My actions were not the best either, so for that, I apologize.." After getting over these monotonous sentences, Ayanokouji bowed a little to express his 'sorry' to the crying girl. Which in turn made Kushida cry even more.

Which, as you can see, he's doing his best to avoid…

At this point, he has seen enough. Ayanokouji turned his back to her and started heading towards his dorm room. Kushida's sobs had stopped, but she was looking at his back with a strange expression on her face.

"Y-you don't look like you are sorry..." Kushida mumbled, mostly to herself. Ayanokouji stops in his steps upon hearing what Kushida said and sighed, before speaking again without even turning towards the brown-haired beauty whose face was full of tears.

"I'm not good at expressing my feelings....neither is that ugly expression on you..." He was not wrong ...it wasn't clear if she was angry, sad, or ...disappointed? He pulls out the handkerchief on his blazer and throws it to Kushida. "Please, clean your face...if you will."

Kushida grabs it and wipes her face, the scent of blueberry coming to her nostrils. Her eyes slightly widened before going back to that mess of an expression.

After throwing the handkerchief, Ayanokouji left without even glancing at Kushida anymore...

Maybe he should have....maybe he should have spared her one last glance...

He would have seen an interesting sight...one that would be kept to herself.

Word count:1200 words.

Yk , you all are incredibly fortunate to recive this chapter ....like Bro, I didn't have internet for three days and it came today. Like yeah seems like you all are lucky as fuck.

So I am changing name of fic this second and credit goes to my sis RukkaRo