༆12: 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

Start from the beginning

After we bid our farewell to Ma'am Leena and to my other co-workers, we left the building and got to Kei's car.

"So, what should we do next?" I asked curiously.

"You just have to forget anything that happened today." She stated, smiling as if I can do that easily.

"Kei, you know that I can't do that. Is that the only solution we got?"

She laughed, "No, really, Y/N you have to forget everything and move on." She said.

"But how can I?"

"Just pretend nothing happened."

"As if that is easy, thanks to your fantastic advice, Miss Kei." I rolled my eyes, annoyed at her advices.

She laughed again, "Just kidding. But you really need to step up, Y/N. Otherwise, if you keep going on with this you'll fall inlove with him."

'Fall inlove with who?!'

I opened my mouth to say something but Kei shushed me out. "Nah-ah, You should start removing that feeling of yours by forgetting the encounter with him today. Trust me Y/N, You know I support you in every way, but this time I'm not in favor of you with that guy. Yes, he may be rich and got the looks, but I dont like his vibe and attitude."

I looked at her, amused. I couldn't say anything at the moment. She's right though, and I still don't know him personally.

I huffed in defeat, "Yeah, you're probably right. Thank you, Kei." I hugged her, and I received a pat on my back. "You always got me, bestie."

---

"How's the party everyone?" Hawoo said in our room, practically teasing me as he said it looking at me.

"Argh, I swear Hawoo if you don't stop right now I will kick your ass out of the room." I said, angrily focused on my screen, not loooing at him.

Hawoo laughed, followed by Kim. "Hawoo, stop teasing our girl, she's been too busy thinking about that guy at the party." She continued to tease, laughing again but this time more louder.

I put my hands on my forehead, releasing a massive sigh from my mouth. "Get out. Now."

"Why-"

"Now!"

Before I start shouting again, they left the room immediately. Finally, some peace. I'm trying hard to forget it but they keep bringing it back, I swear these two will be the cause of death of me.

I get back on my screen, finishing some report that I will pass to Ma'am Leena later on.

While typing, I got a message from my phone. But the number's not registered so it's probably just a wrong send message-

"What the–"

"Sir Haruto?!"

I widened my eyes in shock. Here infront of my eyes is the message from no other than the Sir himself, Haruto Watanabe.

"Omo, omo, omo." I repeatedly said, reading the message.

Good day Miss Y/N, this is CEO Haruto Watanabe. I texted you here so you can save my number in your contacts. Regarding about the coat I gave you, Please give me the details of when you are free so you can bring it back to me. I hope to see your reply.

'Why does the way he types is handsome too?!'

Before I could think of anything else, I responded to him quickly.