~Chapter 1~

One fine morning in The Shukla Mansion when everyone was sleeping except Rita , Shanaya's phone started ringing and iPhone's ringtone y'all know

One fine morning in The Shukla Mansion when everyone was sleeping except Rita , Shanaya's phone started ringing and iPhone's ringtone y'all know. She winced and whined, tossing and turning into the bed to open her eyes and receive the call.

"What happened Bhabhi?", Shanaya asked rubbing her eyes and dragged herself up.

"What do you mean by what happened Shanaya? Oh are you still sleeping? God, girl get your ass up in a second", Shehnaaz's loud and panicked voice was enough to get Shanaya awake properly, she was attentively listening to her soon-to-be Bhabhi now.

"Why are you disturbing me at this hour bhabhi?", Shanaya asked.

"First of all, it's 10'o clock so the timing is quite right, and second, did you see the bangles that your Bhaiya brought last night?", Shehnaaz asked.

"No? Which bangles?", Shanaya asked keeping her feet on the cold tiles below her, she quickly wore her pink house slippers and came out of her room.

"Unhone nahi dikhaya tumhe isliye, now I understand.", Shehnaaz said.

"But hua kya hai bhabhi ye to mujhe batao?", Shanaya was still confused.

"Wo mere reception ke dress ke liye bangles laye hai, aur mere Reception ka lehenga  BabyPink hai as you know, aur us bangles me Dark Pink stones lage hai!", Shehnaaz said and Shanaya kept a hand on her mouth in shock. Now for us normal people it's not that much of a big deal but for both those girls, it was.

"What? Ruko ruko main dekh ke batati hoon.", Shanaya said and rushed towards Sid's room.

"Main subah se unhe call kar rahi hoon! Par utha hi nahi rahe.", Shehnaaz told Shanaya who was now standing outside Sid's room.
She started knocking on the door, more like banged it. After a few seconds she heard some shuffling sounds from inside and knew Sidharth was awake.

"Bhai jaldi kholo!", Shanaya said

"Kya hai?", Sid asked peeking from the door in an annoyed expression, she disturbed his sleep and that too on a sunday, the only day of the week when he sleeps properly.

"Bhai aapne kal jo bangles laye hai mujhe dikhao!", Shanaya demanded and sid just kept looking at her with squinted eyebrows.

"Pagal hai?", He asked her and she glared at him.

"Maine jo bola wo karo pehle.", Shanaya said and Sid shook his head in disbelief before walking up to his cupboard and handed the box to Shanaya. She took it and sat on his bed, opening it she saw that what Sana said was right. It indeed had dark pink stones.

"Bhai ye kya kar diya aapne?", Shanaya head palmed herself.

"Kya kar diya maine?", Sidharth was still so confused, he really couldn't understand why his sister was behaving abnormally.