Snap Contest

If I had a vampire lover, I would let him turn me because if I truly loved him I would spend the rest of my life with him. And yes it would be pretty cool to run like super-fast, and fly and especially turn into a bat that would be the coolest thing. When I first read twilight I wanted Edward Cullen to be mine because the way he kept Bella like the way he protected her. The way his eyes sparkled and his skin. I would love the bites he would give me on my neck I would feel like I'm a new person, like I just woke up from my new life with the person I love. The best part would be waking up beside him and seeing his beautiful fangs and dark black eyes when I wake up.The good thing is vampires have great diets by eating animals and easy to lose weight by running . I would be so fit. The possessive side of him that wanted Bella, nowhere near Jacob. I love the dark . In my dreams I always wanted to be a vampire that had the dark, mysterious side. My vampire lover would be tall with a big broad chest, tanned with brown hair with black golden eyes, amazing kissable lips , perfect nose to kiss, long arms to caress around my waist. So yes if I had this opportunity I will defiantly say yes.