115. to keep you off my mind

Start from the beginning

Mary grins when she sees her boyfriend stood with his hands stuffed inside his pockets and quickly pecks him on the cheek.

"Where are we off to, ladies?" Fabian grins, resting his elbow on Maria's shoulder with a wink.

"Follow me." Mary says in a sing-sing voice and the three of them follow the shortest of the four towards a building that looks rather isolated and dark.

"Mary, love, you're not out to get us murdered tonight, are you?" Fabian asks when he sees her headed towards the black painted double doors and she rolls her dark eyes.

Swinging open the large doors, they're met with bright, fluorescent lights and pounding music. The doors must be soundproof, because this music is very loud. There's at least hundreds of people inside and the club seems to have too floors, Maria sighs as she looks around, suddenly feeling not so sociable after all.

Mary grins as the quartet stroll inside and Fabian whistles lowly. Gideon just slings an arm over Mary's shoulders with a grin on his own face and the duo instantly hurry over to the bar to get some drinks.

"Why do glum, Potter?" Fabian asks as Maria leans against the wall near the cool draft coming from a vent or something. She flickers her eyes up to the tall red head and purses her lips.

"Just not really in the mood for a party." She offers him a small smile and Fabian sighs, holding his hand out to Maria who groans at him.

"Let's get you in the mood for one." He smirks and she considers her options. She can either go with Fabian, get wasted and dance; or she can be glum all night and only think about the fact that Regulus is not here with her.

Maria takes his hand.

"That's what I'm talking about." Fabian grins, pulling her towards the bar and Maria smiles as the red head orders them two drinks. She can't help but eye the bartender suspiciously as he spends a rather long time preparing the drinks with his back to them.

But when the strong cocktail and shots are presented her most likely valid worries disappear as she gulps down the liquid in the small glass that burns the back of her throat slightly. She grabs the cocktail and her and Fabian chat as they drink their drinks.

Maria suddenly feels very energetic and has a bright smile on her face as she speaks to the Prewett boy about Hogwarts and their time there.

"I want to dance." Maria sighs, placing the now empty cocktail glass on the tall table and Fabian nods his head, looking rather concerned but still tipsy himself as the duo move their way between the drunken bodies across the floor.

Maria feels herself loosen up when they finally feel the best of the music in their hearts and her arms rest on the taller man's shoulders, his on her waist as her hair bounces around her face.

There's a certain feeling of ecstasy that flows through her veins as she tilts her head back slightly and a wide smile spreads across her face, the feeling of Fabian's large hands gripping her waist adding to the euphoric affect.

Maria opens her eyes slowly to look into Fabian's greenish blue eyes with a dazed smile gracing her face and he laughs slightly, noticing the proximity between their faces.

"Wanna kiss me already?" Fabian raises an eyebrow and Maria blinks in surprise yet doesn't object when she feels his nose brush against hers.

Maria slowly nods, leaning up on her toes to roughly press her lips against his. Her hands move front the collar of his shirt up to tangle in his hair and she breathes heavily against his lips. Fabian pulls her closer by the waist, his hands gripping her sides tightly yet somehow gently.