𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 ♥︎

☆.。.:*Chapter 4: Visits.。.:*☆

:*☆

"But at the time it was more than I could manage, so"

It had been five days since I was injured.

 Tengen barged through to visit me as soon as he heard the news. He almost broke the door in the process. Shinobu was not happy about that. At all.

He stayed with me for as long as he could. He read letters that were sent by our wives with me. Even though, they didn't have much useful information I was glad that they were doing okay.

After staying at the infirmary for 5 days my thigh was finally feeling better. I surprisingly had a whole bunch of visitors. Speaking of visitors Mitsuri was dragging Obanai to visit me today. He had visited me on his own time, but Mitsuri didn't know that so he was forced into coming. 

Besides, I don't think Obanai has the guts to say no to Mitsuri considering how in love with her he is.

Plus I could use some company, Shinobu wouldn't let me get out of bed even tho I have made it very clear that I am doing okay. Multiple times. 

But of course she won't let me go until a week has passed. First she said a whole month, but I possibly couldn't stay out of duty for so long, so she shortened it to a week.  

I was bored out of my mind since Shinobu had a mission and she took Kanao with her. Aoi was tending to some irrelevant demon slayers. 

Tanjiro and his friends were staying at the state as well but most of the time they were training. Ugh. I wanted to train so bad, but Shinobu won't let me out of bed.

Wait a minute. Shinobu isn't here right now. That means I can get out of bed.

'You shouldn't.' A voice in back of my head said which sounded an awful like Shinobu's cheery voice.

'But she isn't here which means she won't find out so I can get up.' I argued back in my head.

Before the voice could say something back I heard the door to the room I was staying in open.

"Name-san, hello! How are you doing? I am so sorry I didn't visit earlier. I was thrown with work every time I cleared my schedule. I am so sorry." Mitsuri rambled as she took a seat next to the bed.